Experts: FMOneEA - page 3

lovedom12:
3rjfx, I'm a new trader and seeing ur EA in action on a demo account wow, I feel like trading this minute but I am wondering what it will do on my 100 dollars live account.. Please, I will be happy if you can show me the things I need to change to suit my account... Thank you.
What do you want to change?

I think, try to ask counsel to Mr. Wlgart and Mr. 300804

Rgds.

3rjfx:
What do you want to change?

I think, try to ask counsel to Mr. Wlgart and Mr. 300804

Rgds.

well... my recommendation is simple... test on demo account for few weeks.

currently I have a DD 2 times higher than the profits generated... the back tests demonstrate that a single trade can kill the account in some days or weeks.

I'm running it on multiple pairs... so my account will be killed in few days for sure.

the owner of the EA should improve the strategy in place. using repainting indicators is always risky.

willgart:

well... my recommendation is simple... test on demo account for few weeks.

currently I have a DD 2 times higher than the profits generated... the back tests demonstrate that a single trade can kill the account in some days or weeks.

I'm running it on multiple pairs... so my account will be killed in few days for sure.

the owner of the EA should improve the strategy in place. using repainting indicators is always risky.

just a simple back test using the default settings... M1 in EURUSD, same result in M5 etc...

the trade 20 was opened for 3 months before killing the account, as the stoploss is moved... so its like not having any stoploss at all. (using the automatic SL feature, using a fixed SL is better but there is too many loosing trades)

willgart:

just a simple back test using the default settings... M1 in EURUSD, same result in M5 etc...

the trade 20 was opened for 3 months before killing the account, as the stoploss is moved... so its like not having any stoploss at all. (using the automatic SL feature, using a fixed SL is better but there is too many loosing trades)

Wilgart,

Will you help to add a martingale system to replace the modified SL?
I also saw, if EA open orders only once every hour, in the early minutes of each hour approximately under 25 minutes, the results are better.
Would you like to help do that?

Rgds,

lovedom12

What you need is: Patience and an account with at least 200 USD. The Standard EA working  slowly but continously in the desired direction. if you want more than one trade per day and many loss trades maybe you need to look for a different EA. I'm sure taht you will make prifit with this EA. As I understand this EA, the target is not quick profits, the time factor is an essential element in this EA.

Try in a Demo Account like me.

M15 and Mini Lots 0.02 you will see it works.

I will let you know at the end of this week as the EA worked in the Standard if you wish.

Regards Ernst 300804

300804 :

lovedom12

Quello che vi serve e: Pazienza e ONU Conto con Almeno 200 USD. La EA norma di lavoro  Lentamente ma Continuamente Nella Direzione desiderata . Se volete Più di ONU Commercio al giorno e molte Perdite mestieri Forse Avete bisogno di cercare ONU Diverso EA. Sono sicuro taht farete prifit con this EA . Venite ho Capire this EA , il bersaglio non ê profitti rapidi , Il Fattore tempo E element Essenziale in this EA .

Provare in Un Conto demo me venire.

M15 e mini Lotti 0,02 vedrete Che funziona.

Io Farò Sapere Alla fine di this settimana, venire la EA ha Lavorato Nello standard se lo si Desidera.

Saluti Ernst 300804

I agree with you ... I 'm testing on demo of timeframe m15 on gbpusd and works well always profits

can you help me with expert making pending order ..
when I open an order manualy  "buy " he starts to work by putting sell stop order under the price of the opening order -50 pips with double lot and the take profite is 150 pip for each order and if the price goes up again it buy again at the price of the 1st buy order with the same lot of the sell stop order and the same target of the 1st buy order and so on... the stop loss of the sell stop will be the take profit of the buy order and the stop loss of the buy stop will be the take profit of the sell stop orders ...

Market.Killer:
can you help me with expert making pending order ..
when I open an order manualy  "buy " he starts to work by putting sell stop order under the price of the opening order -50 pips with double lot and the take profite is 150 pip for each order and if the price goes up again it buy again at the price of the 1st buy order with the same lot of the sell stop order and the same target of the 1st buy order and so on... the stop loss of the sell stop will be the take profit of the buy order and the stop loss of the buy stop will be the take profit of the sell stop orders ...

Market.Killer:

Sorry, I do not have the ability and time to it.
My advice, please find solutions and order in
Freelance service at MQL5.com

Rgds.

• www.mql5.com
Orders for the development of automated trading programs

300804:

lovedom12

What you need is: Patience and an account with at least 200 USD. The Standard EA working  slowly but continously in the desired direction. if you want more than one trade per day and many loss trades maybe you need to look for a different EA. I'm sure taht you will make prifit with this EA. As I understand this EA, the target is not quick profits, the time factor is an essential element in this EA.

Try in a Demo Account like me.

M15 and Mini Lots 0.02 you will see it works.

I will let you know at the end of this week as the EA worked in the Standard if you wish.

Regards Ernst 300804

Ernst 300804:
Thanks for the explanation.

May be useful for other fellow traders.

Rgds.

which better set for this ea guys?

thank you so much for sharing

Reason: