Indicators with alerts/signal - page 301

bebeshel:
"yourspace

Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2009

hi mrtools

what is the indicator in the main chart. like the Heikenshi indicator.

if you can ,please share it with us. if other members know it ,please share it. thank you

yourspace"

I think is :

"TTM Ssa Bars"

But Mrtools have to confirm .

hi

thank you for the explanation. hope Mrtools can share the indicator

yourspace

yourspace:
hi

thank you for the explanation. hope Mrtools can share the indicator

yourspace

Its been shared in elite section though,sorry!

ps) but just remembered TTM Bars(think that's what it is called) is here in public section and SSA also in public section now, so easy thing for someone to make

mrtools:
Here you go!

Dear Mr.Tool, my life so lucky to see you and you help. I sincerely thank you so much for your attention to help me. I wish you and your family with all success and luck.

RSIOMA Bollinger Bands Cross alert.

I googled 'RSIOMA Bollinger Bands' crossing alert indicator but couldn't found one. Please someone add an alert with chart info when 2 line cross each other.

fx47:
I googled 'RSIOMA Bollinger Bands' crossing alert indicator but couldn't found one. Please someone add an alert with chart info when 2 line cross each other.

Hi Fx47,

This indicator a little different who ever coded it used 10 buffers since metatrader4 only allows 8 so from the look of the code the 2 lines are actually a cross of the bollinger upper and rsi. So what i did was remove the histo on the bottom and use regular rsioma cross for alert and added the bollinger bands. It was either the histo or the bands, so since its called RSIOMA Bollinger Bands went with the bands

mrtools:
Hi Fx47, This indicator a little different who ever coded it used 10 buffers since metatrader4 only allows 8 so from the look of the code the 2 lines are actually a cross of the bollinger upper and rsi. So what i did was remove the histo on the bottom and use regular rsioma cross for alert and added the bollinger bands. It was either the histo or the bands, so since its called RSIOMA Bollinger Bands went with the bands

Dear mrtools,

Thank you so much for your kind effort. I'm testing the indicator hope it'll produce good result. But it'll take another week. I use 21 period RSIOMA.

happy trading

Alert Help.

Can someone please add alert to this indicator? Thank you.

And to all it may help I'm using this for renko and seems really accurate.

Files:

Hello

is there an indicator with alert when a pair rise or fall for 30or 50 pips or example

thanks

Reason: