Indicators with alerts/signal - page 144

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
Biniam:
I placed the two indicators here \\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators\MA_Crossover_Signal.ex4' and I get an error. I tried to move them to the experts folder but still nothing. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? In the experts tab I see the error message cannot open file. I know the file is there because I can open it with MetaEditor.

thanks,

Biniam

Try this one..it may work!!

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  

ORIGINALY made by CJA

ace:
'nonlagdotalert' and the 'TDIVA cja' is Traders Dynamic + MA added by CJA

ohhh..it looks the same as which i did found at this russian forum.i think it is ORIGINALY made by CJA but those guys change the name or something!!

I feel so sorry for CJA because he is creating very good stuff THEN SOME DUMPERS JUST CHANGE THE NAME AND TRY TO SELL IT OR PRETEND AS HE IS THE FOUNDER...TOO STUIPED ACTION THEN.

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
fxbs:
macd, ma cross, sto,rsi,cci,wpr,rvi alert (all in one)

Hi

is it works with any one?i attached it and turn all option to "TRUE" in final try...but nothing comes out!!

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
fxbs:
everything works here - try different true/false switches and see what happens - i believe you can figure it out

well,i did tried many times ..how about if u tell me ur setting much easier and faster?

what setting that works with you..

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
fxbs:
there is no my settings - that thing too annoying

hit all = true;

then try macd=true, then stoh =true, and so on

and when you got like dosen alerts per minute - shut the dem sound off (or delete it)

hay buddy,do not get annoyed that fast..i just got started with you..(by the way, from now on,i will ask you -at every single post you will make -about

your setting

well,i am dumper than JIM CARRY ..MY SPEAKER WAS SWITCHED OFF ..(once i turned it ON i got to be crazy..you killed me!!

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
fxbs:
oh! - just stolen from FF...

if Acuma or that little man trader will come looking 4 it - everybody scram!

(tell'em we dont'know nothing)

for me:i will ..CONSEDER IT DONE.

BUT:

if they make big reward ,i am i will show them your house.

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  

how come only me and Ahmedazizelias do all the hard work?

(and Joe(BJ) -when not in trouble with the girls, EthanHant does all supervising).....

but Mladen and Kalenzo going only 4 easy staff...

fxbs..

you kidding?!!!...me??hard work??...maybe you mean i give you hard time always ..many requests and you kindly done all of them...Hay,Maybe they think that we are old guys with big fat eye glasses..but,actully i do NOTHING at all..I even my eyes always crossed when i try to understand the codes that you write..looks like i read chines ...(BJ)Big joe!!i think he was right when he said"what is the masters have in thier charts,in thier owen screen????...Mladen,Kalenzo,always hit us with new ideas that always change my way of thinking..of course change my charts too.

How about this NOSY idea,opening thread called.."MASTERS SCREEN"..invite there all the masters to attach thier screens & charts...and brainless people like me get more profits..i think i will love that ..

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  

Ohh yeahhh

- you mean - "one of them ..."

of cours "ALL OF THEM..JUST ALL OF THEM YOU DONE"..So,...

Big

,Fat,Huge,swell "THANKS's"
to you and everybody

screen - which one - now i'm on 8(eightMT4) - and all mess

Show me,Show me,Show me ALL OF YOURS..LET US KNOW YOUR SECRETS.

idea is good though - but BJ might abuse it 4 showing-off his ...ladies...

OHH YEAHHHHHH BABY ..LET US START IT QUICKLY...NOWWW

We realy need to take a look at "OUR MASTERS'S CHARTS"..it will give very helpfull hands to helpless people like me "as a first name"

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
Big Joe:
Fxbs, it's a time i wait too a HIGHLOW 2 ZIGZAG alarm The girls are still waiting you, they give you tons of kisses !

hahahahahahaha......dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmn

what the hell is that??..so,we should hurry everybody to get new girl friend???

ur girl will be jealusy then.

ahmedazizelias
ahmedazizelias  
subashr:
Hello,

can anyone add a popup alert for this indicator. It can look good with an alert.

Thanks allot.

Thank you fo the indi....i have had read about it long time ago,so thanks that u remind me with it again.

I know it is not " Multi Timeframe Indicators " Thread but may i ask some one to give hand and creat MTF for it too?

Thankx