Indicators with alerts/signal - page 947

clon_tron:
mladen/mrtools can you please add arrows and an alert ?

Indicator with added usual set of alerts : mmr_amp_alerts.mq4

Files:
mmr.gif  78 kb

mrtools:
Purevenom, your right I left out the RSI_Price_Line for some reason, anyway in this version looks to be the same as the one you posted.

thank you mr.tools its awesome.i'm more to support & resistant trader but this one help me if i'm late to take my entry

hello mr toolz!!

can update this indicator and add alert too. thanks!!

Files:

cashgrade:
hello mr toolz!! can update this indicator and add alert too. thanks!!

cashgrade

That indicator uses future adx values for signals (repaints)

hello mr toolz

could please modify the attached indicator to draw green horizontal line at the price chart when the macd crosses up zero line and another horizontal red line when macd crosses down.please let the lines be drawn at the price when macd equals zero not the close of the candle or any thing else.

thanks

Dear Mladen and MrTool

I would appreciate if you just guide me to make vertical line upon the intersect between blue and red lines in the main windows during price action and make this option in the indicator setting

Thanks Great Persons

Talaat E

Files:

fitri:
this indicator doesn't work

fitri

made it compatible with current version of metatrader : nrp_supertrend_arrows_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

mrtools:
Sorry Fitri, can't find the indicator or the post, can you post the indicator or direct me to the post?

mrtools, it's here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page411

waimaj:
hello mr toolz

could please modify the attached indicator to draw green horizontal line at the price chart when the macd crosses up zero line and another horizontal red line when macd crosses down.please let the lines be drawn at the price when macd equals zero not the close of the candle or any thing else.

thanks

Hello Waimaj, made 2 versions one when the macd crosses zero (MHline: the blue histo) and the other when the osma crosses zero(CDHline: gold colored histo ).

talaate:
Dear Mladen and MrTool

I would appreciate if you just guide me to make vertical line upon the intersect between blue and red lines in the main windows during price action and make this option in the indicator setting

Thanks Great Persons

Talaat E

Hello Talaate, added the vertical line option.

Files:

mrtools:
Hello Waimaj, made 2 versions one when the macd crosses zero (MHline: the blue histo) and the other when the osma crosses zero(CDHline: gold colored histo ).

thank you very much mrtools

Reason: