Indicators with alerts/signal - page 300

New to this

I am new to all this .. Just recently downloaded MetTrader 4 and need some tutorials. I have NO idea what I am doing here and found this site by accident. Can anyone direct me where to go to get the tutorials so I can get started trading.

Thanks for any and all help ... Happy Trading

DS

lol lol I am not sure what you are even talking about. I am on a MacBook Air and have loads of trouble downloading all my apps. How do I find out what you just asked me?

D

Need Indicator

Can anyone help me with an alert that could notify when the macd + cci 8 and cci 14 all agree. The alert is for the 5min time frame but it can work on really anytime frame. The alert needs to be email capable.

Note: the red line with MACD has to be in agreement also. The cci level needs to be above 100 or below -100.

Attached is the screen shot example for a buy and sell. Notice the white arrows. thanks

Files:
buy_example.jpg  151 kb
sell_example.jpg  147 kb

hi mrtools

what is the indicator in the main chart. like the Heikenshi indicator.

if you can ,please share it with us. if other members know it ,please share it. thank you

yourspace

Files:
rong_again.gif  33 kb

Add Alert to Damiani_Volt

Hello

Can someone be kind enough to add an alert to this indicator please. I use it as part of my set of indicators and I only use the Magenta line and turn the Silver and Lime lines to black as I only want to see the indicator as Trade and Do Not Trade.

This indicator is the last I use for confirmation so I would like to have it alert me instead of having to be sitting in front of the chart all the time.

Magenta Line = Do Not Trade

No Magenta Line = Trade

EMA's have crossed, ADX has crossed, price is above ema's, but no volume as indicated by Damiani as it says not to trade, keeps me out of the ripsaws so to speak.

Much appreciated, hope it may help others as well

Cheers

Files:

Can somebody modify this indicator.

I want to add it to multiple charts and when the alert window appears to see for which currency pair is the alert.

Now I only see BUY or SELL alert but I don't know for which pair.

Thanks

Files:
rsi-alert.mq4  3 kb

JoZo:
Can somebody modify this indicator.

I want to add it to multiple charts and when the alert window appears to see for which currency pair is the alert.

Now I only see BUY or SELL alert but I don't know for which pair.

Thanks

Have this one which shows the currency pair but its a little bit different!

AO alert.

Someone can help make AO (standard indi of MT4) can alert when it cross 0 line up and vice versa. I really really need it. Thousand of thanks. Please help.

Files:
awesome.mq4  3 kb

indicator in the main chart, like the Heikenshi indicator

"yourspace

Senior Member Join Date: Dec 2009

hi mrtools

what is the indicator in the main chart. like the Heikenshi indicator.

if you can ,please share it with us. if other members know it ,please share it. thank you

yourspace"

I think is :

"TTM Ssa Bars"

But Mrtools have to confirm .

Exciter135:
Someone can help make AO (standard indi of MT4) can alert when it cross 0 line up and vice versa. I really really need it. Thousand of thanks. Please help.

Here you go!

Reason: