Some basic strategies / Help with MQL4

Hello everyone,

Well, Unfortunately I am not a programmer but really like the MT4 platform. So, hopefully I can learn this stuff over as I continue to see / use the information. I would like to know how difficult it would be to build some very basic (I think) strategies in an effort to create an expert advisor. Before I get in to that, can anyone tell me if it is possible to either a) look at a 2 hour chart, or are we restricted to what is defined in the MT4 application and b) if you can't view a 2 hour chart in MT4 then can you build strategies which are built around EMA's on a 2 hour chart.

What I would like to do...

I would like to build an expert advisor that does the following.

Chart Setup

2 hour chart containing
3 period EMA
25 period EMA
30 period EMA
MACD with settings of 12, 34, 9

Strategy

Rules to buy
1. When the 3 period EMA crosses above the 30 period EMA, buy 3 lots.
2. Set the initial stop for all lots at the 25 period EMA level and use the 25 period EMA as a
trailing stop as time progresses.
3. Exit 2 lots for profit when the MACD line crosses below the signal line and continue to trail
the 1 remaining lot with the 25 period EMA.
4. The 1 remaining lot will either get stopped out when the price hits the 25 EMA or exit when a
sell signal for the strategy is given.

Is this the type of stuff that can be done with MQL4 and if so, would someone be willing to assist me a bit?

Thank you for your time.

If this is not the type of information that should be placed on the forum, please let me know.

Reason: