Indicators with alerts/signal - page 298

Mrtools

Could you explain what the arrows conditions then appear, and what kind of "candles" use?

thanks

mrtools

Could you explain what the arrows conditions then appear, and what kind of "candles" use?

thanks

Files:
akasctrend.gif  27 kb

Multi timeframe alert + code that make custom indicator to ea

HI I NEED to get this indicator send an alarm inn all timeframe, currently it only sends alarm to the currently opened timeframe, sum1 help

Could Someone Please Add An Alert to This Indicator

Hi, I would really appreciate it if someone could add an alert to this indicator. At the close of the current bar if the color of the indicator has changed I would like to be alerted with an audio alert so I don't have to watch the screen for the change. Basically, whenever there is a color change I would like to be alerted. Many thanks in advance!!

God Bless & Great Trading,

Faith Trader

Files:

Help need!!! Please add an alert on TCCI indicator

Hi experts,

I got an excellent TCCI indicator that produce almost accurate signal. But the main problem is there is no alert system so I'm missing a lot of good trade. I believe trading is easy with perfect money management, discipline and exact signal. This indicator helping a lot. Any one can try it.

I'm just a trader not a programmer so please help me. Please 'GURUS' add an alert when the indicator change its color on close of the corresponding candle. Sound and email alert will be great with enable and disable option.

Thank you so much.

Files:
tcci.mq4  5 kb

fx47:
Hi experts,

I got an excellent TCCI indicator that produce almost accurate signal. But the main problem is there is no alert system so I'm missing a lot of good trade. I believe trading is easy with perfect money management, discipline and exact signal. This indicator helping a lot. Any one can try it.

I'm just a trader not a programmer so please help me. Please 'GURUS' add an alert when the indicator change its color on close of the corresponding candle. Sound and email alert will be great with enable and disable option.

Thank you so much.

ZigZag gives Almost Perfect signal too!

Faith Trader:
Hi, I would really appreciate it if someone could add an alert to this indicator. At the close of the current bar if the color of the indicator has changed I would like to be alerted with an audio alert so I don't have to watch the screen for the change. Basically, whenever there is a color change I would like to be alerted. Many thanks in advance!!

God Bless & Great Trading,

Faith Trader

Not sure exactly what your indicator shows but have this lsma arrows alerts crossover you might find useful.

nevermind!!!!!

hy xx3xxx

xx3xxx:
this is my cross indicator -- INPUTS tab

don't look at it horizontally, but vertically

will allow 25 people to download it, hope you like it

your indicator does not appear what can i do can u share the mq4 file please? sorry for my bad english:D

Thanks!!!

Mrtools,

Looks promising!! Thank you for posting!!

God Bless & Great Trading

Faith Trader

mrtools:
Not sure exactly what your indicator shows but have this lsma arrows alerts crossover you might find useful.
Reason: