Indicators with alerts/signal - page 298

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Faith Trader:
Could someone please look at this code to see if it's possible to put an alert so it will sound when the the arrow is placed on the chart. I searched and looked for this indicator with an alert at a few places but did not find one. It has a an input for something called "Numberofalerts". I am not sure what that means. If you download this indicator and look under the inputs you will see what I am talking about. Just a straight up alert that you could set to true or false would be nice. Many thanks in advance!!

God Bless & Great Trading

-Faith Trader

Ended up trashing most of the indicator and started over, and haven't tested the alerts but they should work.

EIANETTI
EIANETTI  

MTF Awesome Oscillator with Alerts

I can usually find any type of indicator I want on this forum, but I could not find an MTF version of the Awesome Oscillator that had an alert. So I tried to make my own. I was able to add the alert, but the MTF piece doesn't work. Would someone give me a tip to fix?

bebeshel
bebeshel  

Mrtools

Could you explain what the arrows conditions then appear, and what kind of "candles" use?

thanks

bebeshel
bebeshel  

mrtools

Could you explain what the arrows conditions then appear, and what kind of "candles" use?

thanks

Files:
densol872
densol872  

Multi timeframe alert + code that make custom indicator to ea

HI I NEED to get this indicator send an alarm inn all timeframe, currently it only sends alarm to the currently opened timeframe, sum1 help

doc
doc  

Could Someone Please Add An Alert to This Indicator

Hi, I would really appreciate it if someone could add an alert to this indicator. At the close of the current bar if the color of the indicator has changed I would like to be alerted with an audio alert so I don't have to watch the screen for the change. Basically, whenever there is a color change I would like to be alerted. Many thanks in advance!!

God Bless & Great Trading,

Faith Trader

Files:
fx47
fx47  

Help need!!! Please add an alert on TCCI indicator

Hi experts,

I got an excellent TCCI indicator that produce almost accurate signal. But the main problem is there is no alert system so I'm missing a lot of good trade. I believe trading is easy with perfect money management, discipline and exact signal. This indicator helping a lot. Any one can try it.

I'm just a trader not a programmer so please help me. Please 'GURUS' add an alert when the indicator change its color on close of the corresponding candle. Sound and email alert will be great with enable and disable option.

Thank you so much.

Files:
tcci.mq4 5 kb
pavaka
pavaka  

fx47:
Hi experts,

I got an excellent TCCI indicator that produce almost accurate signal. But the main problem is there is no alert system so I'm missing a lot of good trade. I believe trading is easy with perfect money management, discipline and exact signal. This indicator helping a lot. Any one can try it.

I'm just a trader not a programmer so please help me. Please 'GURUS' add an alert when the indicator change its color on close of the corresponding candle. Sound and email alert will be great with enable and disable option.

Thank you so much.

ZigZag gives Almost Perfect signal too!

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Faith Trader:
Hi, I would really appreciate it if someone could add an alert to this indicator. At the close of the current bar if the color of the indicator has changed I would like to be alerted with an audio alert so I don't have to watch the screen for the change. Basically, whenever there is a color change I would like to be alerted. Many thanks in advance!!

God Bless & Great Trading,

Faith Trader

Not sure exactly what your indicator shows but have this lsma arrows alerts crossover you might find useful.

xx3xxx
xx3xxx  

don't look at any indicator horizontally, but vertically