Grail indicators - page 18

Oh sir is a subtle pervert (from an anecdote, if you don't know it, I will tell you). It seems to me you can only extrapolate the trend (and let's say trade on the trend), but then you can also see where to trade on the wrist.

Super-signals-channel indicator.

I have an idea to write an EA based on it, but I need prices with lines on them. I have no buffers, so I can not do it myself, please help who can, I will finish the rest. All this can be done in the form of an EA which constantly alerts prices on which the top and bottom lines of the indicator are. I do not know what to do with this EA, I just do not know how to do it.

artyom8819:

I have an idea to write an EA based on it, but I need prices with lines on them. I have no buffers, so I can not do it myself, please help who can, I will finish the rest. All this can be done in the form of an EA which constantly alerts prices on which the top and bottom lines of the indicator are. I do not know what to do with this EA, I just do not know how to do it.

I looked at the indicator, it is a standard zigzag. The yellow line in the picture is a standard zigzag and the rest is this indicator. I have already lost a lot of time in thinking about the zigzag.

artyom8819:

I have an idea to write an EA based on it, but I need prices with lines on them. I have no buffers, so I can not do it myself, please help who can, I will finish the rest. All this can be done in the form of an EA which constantly alerts prices on which the top and bottom lines of the indicator are. Please help can be good adviser.

The upper red line is indicator zero buffer, its data on the first bar:

double data0_1=iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"super-signals-channel",4,500,0,1);

Lower green line - first indicator buffer, its data on the first bar:

double data1_1=iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"super-signals-channel",4,500,1,1);

Red down arrows - second indicator buffer, its data on the first bar:

double data2_1=iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"super-signals-channel",4,500,2,1);

Green arrows up - third indicator buffer, its data on the first bar:

double data3_1=iCustom(Symbol(),Period(),"super-signals-channel",4,500,3,1);

Anything else?

artmedia70:

Top red line - indicator zero buffer, its data on the first bar:

Lower green line - first indicator buffer, its data on the first bar:

Red down arrows - second indicator buffer, its data on the first bar:

Green arrows up - third indicator buffer, its data on the first bar:

Anything else?

I forgot to mention the redraw.

Vinin:
I forgot to tell him about the redraw.
Left it to his own research ;)

Thank you very much! Not interested in overshooting yet. I've been trying to get my Expert Advisor based on this indicator to read a variable every x hours. I need it to determine the trend and then to search for confirmation of the trend with the lines of the indicator, but it will be done later. So far I have worked out the following idea: arrows do not appear all the time, so every time an arrow appears, its location is reset to a variable and the next arrow is reset to another one. Their difference shows the direction; redrawing doesn't play a big role here, but it prevents me from fixing the correct variable parameters. That's why I've decided to bypass time period redrawing. Maybe there is an easier way?

artyom8819:
Thank you very much! Not interested in overshooting yet. I've been trying to get my Expert Advisor based on this indicator to read a variable every x hours. I need it to determine the trend and then to search for confirmation of the trend with the lines of the indicator, but it will be done later. So far I have worked out the following idea: arrows do not appear all the time, so every time an arrow appears, its location is reset to a variable and the next arrow is reset to another one. Their difference shows the direction; redrawing does not play a big role here, but it prevents me from fixing the correct variable parameters. That's why I've decided to bypass time period redrawing. Maybe there is an easier way?

Do you save the time of occurrence or bar number? This is very important.

Right! Thank you! Just a eureka.

This is what I ended up with. Would you please take a look at it and see if it's worth anything?

This is the euro quid, from 2002

Reason: