Indicators with alerts/signal - page 40

Alerts

k3iroll:
Hi cja,

Appreciate your help on this. But it seems that it is giving alert for every bar. I tested it at 1 minute TF. Can you help to do a minor adjustment on the alert so that it will only give alert when there is a change in color. Thanks in advance.

k3iroll

Yes that is how it has been set up to Alert once per bar or every time the color changes of course on a larger time frame the bar alert is not a major problem, it was done like this so that you don't get constant alerts every pip but i can see how the bar change alert would be a problem on the M1 setting - i will look into it for you.

cja

Alert updated

k3iroll:
Hi cja,

Appreciate your help on this. But it seems that it is giving alert for every bar. I tested it at 1 minute TF. Can you help to do a minor adjustment on the alert so that it will only give alert when there is a change in color. Thanks in advance.

k3iroll

I have re-done the Alert code this should do what you want and have posted it back on the previous post, it only Alerts on the color change now but can give several Alerts at the point of change over as the color changes back and forth. I have left the name the same so just save over the top of the original indicator.

Let me know if you need it altered again.

cja

Got RVI, need SMA

What i really need is a pop-up with sound for when 2 SMA's cross.

cja:
Hi

I have made this indicator for you i think is does what you want???

it gives an ALERT if PRICE exceeds a perdetermined amount like say 10 pips above or below the previous CLOSE. I have just updated the display now that i have had more of a play with this indicator and i think it now has more useful info displayed. You can adjust the timeframe as well with 240/60/1440 etc and 0 = all timeframes so the info figures will change with the different timeframes.

Hii..can you tell me how to use this indicator? help me...

cja:
I have re-done the Alert code this should do what you want and have posted it back on the previous post, it only Alerts on the color change now but can give several Alerts at the point of change over as the color changes back and forth. I have left the name the same so just save over the top of the original indicator.

Let me know if you need it altered again.

cja

Hi cja,

Any chance to alter a bit more of the indicator. Just to give alert on the closed of the candle instead of giving alert while the candle is forming. Thanks in advance.

Alert in indicator "i_trend"

How can I be alerted when this indicator crosses ?

Thanks in advance.

Jovager:
How can I be alerted when this indicator crosses ? Thanks in advance.

Try to look at whole this thread as it is big and may be your will find it.

mtf center of gravity

2 questions:

I have downloaded the mtf center of gravity indicator with alert, but it needs the center of gravity with alert indicator to work. I have looked through this thread and can't find it. Can someone provide it or direct me to it?

Also, I have downloaded both the center of gravity indicator (no alert) and the mtf center of gravity (no alert) indicators. However, I cannot get the mtf cog indicator to work even though I have the COG indicator (which it calls) loaded. Any ideas?

Thanks,

saintmo

2nd issue resolved

Ok, the called indicator, Center of Gravity, wasn't spelled like the indicator in my indicators folder. Changed spelling to match within MTF indicator and all is well.

Still could use original Center of Gravity with alerts.

Thanks,

saintmo

Thank you Newdigital for your kindness to solve our problems.

I have read the whole thread and found many alerts for MA,MACD,Stoch but nothing for "i_trend".

What I will is an alert when the lines cross.

Is it impossible ?

Reason: