Elite indicators :) - page 529

airquest
airquest  

4 TF averages bars

Dear Mladen,

I would have a request. Could you make a 4 TF averages bars like this one 4_time_frame_hull_trend.mq4 ? What I'm actually looking for is just a 4 TF TMA bars with changing color based on the direction of the TMA. An averages inidicator that includes TMA would be a plus, but perhaps not very usefull as some MAs are more used for crosses than for direction. This is just an idea, I let you judge which one is the best.

A big thanks in advance if you find time, there is no hurry.

airquest
airquest  
airquest:
Dear Mladen,

I would have a request. Could you make a 4 TF averages bars like this one 4_time_frame_hull_trend.mq4 ? What I'm actually looking for is just a 4 TF TMA bars with changing color based on the direction of the TMA. An averages inidicator that includes TMA would be a plus, but perhaps not very usefull as some MAs are more used for crosses than for direction. This is just an idea, I let you judge which one is the best.

A big thanks in advance if you find time, there is no hurry.

Dear Mladen, I actually found an alternative. I modified this indicator extremetmaline.mq4 to make it separate windows. It looks a bit like a 4 TF bars. Have a look.

I'm just concerned about repainting. Do you know how many bars it recalculates ? Is it just the current one ? I know there is a difference between regular TMA and TMA true. I don't use it for signal so it's not a big deal, but it's good to know. Thanks.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

airquest

At this thread you can find all the info regarding the centered triangular moving average (including the how much does it recalculate and how it extrapolates) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

airquest:
Dear Mladen, I actually found an alternative. I modified this indicator extremetmaline.mq4 to make it separate windows. It looks a bit like a 4 TF bars. Have a look.

I'm just concerned about repainting. Do you know how many bars it recalculates ? Is it just the current one ? I know there is a difference between regular TMA and TMA true. I don't use it for signal so it's not a big deal, but it's good to know. Thanks.
airquest
airquest  
mladen:
airquest At this thread you can find all the info regarding the centered triangular moving average (including the how much does it recalculate and how it extrapolates) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

I found the infos. Thanks.

mk77ch
mk77ch  

Mogalef Bands MTF

hello,

would it be possible to create an mtf version of the mogalef bands indicator?

i would prefer an mtf version of the mogalef bands without projection.

thank you in advance,

mike

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

mike

Here you go

mk77ch:
hello,

would it be possible to create an mtf version of the mogalef bands indicator?

i would prefer an mtf version of the mogalef bands without projection.

thank you in advance,

mike
traderduke
traderduke  

Hull

mladen

this Hull is proving to be better then HMA. Could you add the arrows and alerts on changes?

Thank you

Ray

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Ray

Added alerts. Since there is already a color change on slope direction change I thought that it is duplicating the same thing so did not add arrows in it too (color change is indicating the same thing on same place as arrows would).

PS: it was already mtf too so I kept that in the indicator

traderduke:
mladen

this Hull is proving to be better then HMA. Could you add the arrows and alerts on changes?

Thank you

Ray

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

traderduke
traderduke  

mladen

Thanks again!

Ray

mladen:
Ray

Added alerts. Since there is already a color change on slope direction change I thought that it is duplicating the same thing so did not add arrows in it too (color change is indicating the same thing on same place as arrows would).

PS: it was already mtf too so I kept that in the indicator
human18
human18  

hi mladen,

is it possible to help me on that ea which depending on stepma v7.2 pdf indicator and all parameters that belonging to it.

i am really appropriate your help.

i don't know if my request can't be done or it is difficult or there are some thing wrong with it. i can see that you are ignoring my request so many time. is there any reason for that.

just tell me please . and i will not ask again.

thank you very much again and again