Elite indicators :) - page 524

small request for modification

Hello Mladen,

I would like to have a little modification on the alerts of T3 velocity 3 indicator.

I use different chart windows with different parameters to trade eurusd. One for trading the trend direction other for trading the countertrend retracement direction.

So can you please modifiy the t3 velocity 3 indicator adding one extra line to the inputs window of the indicator for me to be able to select if i want alerts only for long trades. only for short trades or both.

Something like Alerts Mode in the inputs menu: And three options (Long Short Both)

So that when i only choose long trades alert mode i will only have alerts for 1-thick pink to thin pink bar and 2- pink to green (zero cross) and vice versa for short trades alerts.

Thanks

Files:

mladen:
altoronto

Here you go

Have a nice weekend

Thank you Mladen, have a nice weekend as well.

SSA normalized end-pointed & alert advanced mtf appears black

Hi Mladen,

Ive tried to attached the file of SSA normalized end -pointed & alrert advanve mtf .q4 ... but on the MT4 platform chart it appear blank ... any advise to rectify the problem ...thanks..

Regards,

kenk2s

kenk2s

You need to have the libssa.dll in the libraries folder. Here is a link to it : libssa.zip

kenk2s:
Hi Mladen,

Ive tried to attached the file of SSA normalized end -pointed & alrert advanve mtf .q4 ... but on the MT4 platform chart it appear blank ... any advise to rectify the problem ...thanks..

Regards,

kenk2s

mandagozu81

Here you go. 2 options added : alerts on lng and alerts on short. You can set up each to your wishes (true or false) so that you even can have the 4th case when both are false and no alert will be triggered

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

I would like to have a little modification on the alerts of T3 velocity 3 indicator.

I use different chart windows with different parameters to trade eurusd. One for trading the trend direction other for trading the countertrend retracement direction.

So can you please modifiy the t3 velocity 3 indicator adding one extra line to the inputs window of the indicator for me to be able to select if i want alerts only for long trades. only for short trades or both.

Something like Alerts Mode in the inputs menu: And three options (Long Short Both)

So that when i only choose long trades alert mode i will only have alerts for 1-thick pink to thin pink bar and 2- pink to green (zero cross) and vice versa for short trades alerts.

Thanks
Files:

RORO Index

Mladen, can you take a look and tell me if it's pain in ass to build RORO index indicator for MT4 or maybe something similar it's already built.

http://www.research.hsbc.com/midas/Res/RDV?p=pdf&ao=20&key=qZ08fgma7C&n=327415.PDF

Thanks.

mladen:
mandagozu81 Here you go. 2 options added : alerts on lng and alerts on short. You can set up each to your wishes (true or false) so that you even can have the 4th case when both are false and no alert will be triggered

Thank you for the modification Mladen.

Best regards.

SSA normalized end-pointed & alert advanced mtf

regarding the SSA normalized end-pointed & alert advanced mtf indicator--

it seems the major red/blue line does not repaint/recalculate.

However, the dashed grey line moves over time.

Is this to be expected?

Thank you.

Hey MichaelB, from previous descriptions, the dotted gray line is the normal SSA line as reference, so it recalculates

Macd

mladen,

I searched all over but can't seem to find a macd with all these qualities:

MTF, color change on MACD, arrows & alerts on MACD cross signal, with trend buffer -on data window if possible.

Your "MACD floating levels advanced" comes the closest. I don't need the floating levels if they are a problem.

thanks

Ray

Reason: