Elite indicators :) - page 522

ValeoFX

Here you go

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Would you plse be kind enough and add ARROWS when lines cross to the "haDelta of averages" that I attach here for your convenience?

Thanking you most sincerely.

Best regards,

Much appreciated Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

========================

Much appreciated, Mladen.

Best regards,

Hi mladen,

i've been trying a lot of good indicators found in this and other forums and come up with the conclusion that indicators give great signals if applied to the right timeframe.

I know its not particularly smart, but i was wondering if you think there's some kind of indi, chart, study or whatever that could help me on one day to trade on a 15tf chart so to avoid the buy on max and sell on min of a 30tf and another day on the 5tf, etc etc.

Maybe a vola indi could help or one that shows a trend on a trading range, i dont know, thats why i'm asking the expert!

I usually set my profit to roughly 15 to 20 bps per trade.

Hope i've been clear enough

Thanks

Averages OsMA

Anyone knows if it exists an Averages OsMA ? I'm looking for an OsMA based on SMA MACD. Thanks a lot.

Post Edit : Ok, got it . https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general.

Buyers strength vs sellers strength

Hello new digital, mr tools, please is there an indicator that measures the strength of buyers against sellers using exactly this calculation; close minus low > high minus close = bulls (green color ) while close minus low < high minus close = bears ( red color ). If there is please post it,and if not please create one, thanks.

winner246:
Hello new digital, mr tools, please is there an indicator that measures the strength of buyers against sellers using exactly this calculation; close minus low > high minus close = bulls (green color ) while close minus low < high minus close = bears ( red color ). If there is please post it,and if not please create one, thanks.

Hi Winner246,

What you are describing is the bulls and bears formula, not sure what type of indicator you are looking for, so posting this one.

Files:
bullbear.mq4  8 kb
be_bu.gif  45 kb

Bulls vs bears ( price - action )

Hello mr tools, the indicator is simple and is based just on price - action. We use two calculations ; (1) close minus low; and (2) high minus close. Please use an histogram design. It will show green color when close minus low is higher than high minus close ( green color indicates bullish strength ). Then it will show red color when close minus low is lower than high minus close ( red color indicates bearish strength ). Thanks for your service.

winner246:
Hello mr tools, the indicator is simple and is based just on price - action. We use two calculations ; (1) close minus low; and (2) high minus close. Please use an histogram design. It will show green color when close minus low is higher than high minus close ( green color indicates bullish strength ). Then it will show red color when close minus low is lower than high minus close ( red color indicates bearish strength ). Thanks for your service.

Hi Winner246,

Think this is what your looking for made it mtf with alerts.

Files:
bvb.gif  29 kb

buyers vs sellers

Hello mr tools, thank you very much, its perfectly done.

HiLo Channel Jurik Smoothed

In the forum "Trading System by Xard777" post #1530

there is a chart with a histogram where the window text is "HiLo Jurik Smooth".

Is this indicator still available? If so, where is it located?

Thank you.

Reason: