Elite indicators :) - page 526

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

dasio

As far as grid is concerned : set the GridColor to none and it will not be visible any more

dasio:
Mlaeden i found what i'm searching for in the attached indicator.

It is possible to add the possibility to show Line or candlestick or bars and remove the grid with price?

Thank you

overlaychart.mq4
dasio
dasio  
mladen:
dasio As far as grid is concerned : set the GridColor to none and it will not be visible any more

Sorry i mean the price of the grid. It still visible after i choise none.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Metatrader 4 :):)

Even when you set the color of text to none it shows it. Anyway, here is this one with 2 more options added " ShowGrid and ShowPrices so you can turn them on and off as you wish

dasio:
Sorry i mean the price of the grid. It still visible after i choise none.
Files:
Hercs
Hercs  

Candle-version

Good morning Mladen,

You very kindly made us a candle version of the "SuperTrend - alerts & bars & label 2" with a face like the one I attach here for your kind perusal.

What I am looking for is a candle version of the"SuperTrend averages & alerts" which has a different configuration as per the second picture.

Would you please be kind enough and build me this candle version?

Much appreciate your time though.

Best regards.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Super trend averages and bars ...

ValeoFX

Here is the super trend averages version with bars and labels addition (it already had alerts and multi time frame included) Options to turn on and of lines and bars added too

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

You very kindly made us a candle version of the "SuperTrend - alerts & bars & label 2" with a face like the one I attach here for your kind perusal.

What I am looking for is a candle version of the"SuperTrend averages & alerts" which has a different configuration as per the second picture.

Would you please be kind enough and build me this candle version?

Much appreciate your time though.

Best regards.
traderduke
traderduke  

mladen

I must have the format wrong. Can you help clear it up??

The EU buy was the example! It should have been a buy at 1.2627 or NOT considering the high,at this time was at 1.2624 at this time!

the prior candle stats were open - 1.2600, close 1.2615, so the buy should have been at 1.2627 marked -Line 194, 195 & 201

thanks

Ray

mladen:
Ray

To use normal pip distance calculation, maybe the better would be something like this :

extern double pipDistance =11;

start()

{

double pipModifier=1; if (Digits==3 || Digits==5) pipModifier = 10;

double distanceToUse = pipDistance*Point*pipModifier;

}

That way it could be more "flexible" for usage
traderduke
traderduke  

mladen

I missed the EDIT window time line.

I thought I should add the EA for any further questions.

Thanks Ray

traderduke:
mladen

I must have the format wrong. Can you help clear it up??

The EU buy was the example! It should have been a buy at 1.2627 or NOT considering the high,at this time was at 1.2624 at this time!

the prior candle stats were open - 1.2600, close 1.2615, so the buy should have been at 1.2627 marked -Line 194, 195 & 201

thanks

Ray

Hercs
Hercs  

Thank you so much..

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here is the super trend averages version with bars and labels addition (it already had alerts and multi time frame included) Options to turn on and of lines and bars added too

================

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you ever so much; how I missed this one when you built it, is beyond me.

Much appreciate you.

Successful day to you.

dasio
dasio  

mlaeden it is possible create a zigzag indicator based on close of the price??

And eventually it is possible create it with the possibility to put more than one with different setting?

Thank you

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Zig zag of any price ...

dasio

Here is one that allows you to choose high and low price. If you Choose close (0) for both) than you are going to get what you need. There is one restriction though : you can use only close (0), open(1), high(2) and low(3) in prices type for high and low. Using prices like median, typical or weighted will not work with this indicator

Here is an example of zig zags with only high (blue) and only low (red) used for prices (used these to show the difference in this example)

dasio:
mlaeden it is possible create a zigzag indicator based on close of the price??

And eventually it is possible create it with the possibility to put more than one with different setting?

Thank you