Elite indicators :) - page 532

Pixwin21
Pixwin21  

For Mladen "Onchart" version ???

mladen:
It was so long ago

Was going through the posts and noticed this one : it is adaptive. And since it is using rsi in calculation decided to see what will happen if rsi gets replaced with rsx. Here is the result : it is smoother (which was to expect it since rsx is smoother than rsi) and that way some false signals are filtered out. So we have one more adaptive indicator here a bit improved

Some embellishments added as well as closeable levels (for levels crossing color changes)

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mladen,

Can you build the onchart version of this indicator with color ??

Thanks a lot Mladen

Bixwin.

wojek
wojek  

Mladen,

would you recommend 'stop&reverse' trading with 'high-low activator'?

did anybody test it on smaller timeframes (1M - 15M) to see the results for various values of Lb?

perhaps, modifications of money management may help to increase profit?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

wojtek.paul

It is an interesting idea and I think that it might work, but, since it is a new indicator, I really need some time to test all the possible uses and combinations of it. As of lower time frames : personally I am a kind of an "intra-day" day trader (I really almost never open more than one position a day) so that is a reason why I use 1 hour most of the time, so, frankly, did not check as much other time frames and settings of it

wojtek.paul:
Mladen,

would you recommend 'stop&reverse' trading with 'high-low activator'?

did anybody test it on smaller timeframes (1M - 15M) to see the results for various values of Lb?

perhaps, modifications of money management may help to increase profit?
wojek
wojek  

thank you for the reply!

maybe, 'stop&reverse' could be especially interesting to test some MM algorithms

(with quasi-martingale methods included)...

best regards for the rest of the weekend

Pixwin21
Pixwin21  

Indicator change request

Mladen,

I think you can see more informations when indicator are plotted on chart windows.

i have send you a request from previous post to do this.

I have try to do it but no succes,but now i learn mql, if you can help me,i can see how you doing it.

You can test StdDevPeriod, and Period of smoothing no work, haveyou an idea for this ?

I think chandes_dmi.mq4 is a good indicator.

Thanks.

Bixwin

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

bixwin

Will do it a bit later

bixwin:
Mladen,

I think you can see more informations when indicator are plotted on chart windows.

I have try to do it but no succes,but now i learn mql, if you can help me,i can see how you doing it.

You can test StdDevPeriod, and Period of smoothing no work, haveyou an idea for this ?

Thanks.

Bixwin
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Just to clarify my previous post : this indicator uses a lot of buffers (it has to do so) and it is in the way it is written now impossible to "just convert" it to a on chart version. I have to rewrite the whole thing, to use arrays in places when I can instead of buffers, to change built in moving average on array usage with custom functions, ... and that is why it will take some time

Sometimes the things that look the simplest to do can cause serious headache

bixwin:
Mladen,

Thanks.

Bixwin
Pixwin21
Pixwin21  

I wait it

mladen:
Just to clarify my previous post : this indicator uses a lot of buffers (it has to do so) and it is in the way it is written now impossible to "just convert" it to a on chart version. I have to rewrite the whole thing, to use arrays in places when I can instead of buffers, to change built in moving average on array usage with custom functions, ... and that is why it will take some time Sometimes the things that look the simplest to do can cause serious headache

Ok, i understand why, i wait for the result.

For the buffer you can use 2 files and call it to resolve this probleme.

But if the result is the same as promise, no probleme.

Thanks for your work Mladen.

Bixwin.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Chande DMI+ on chart

Since I hate indicators that would consist of two files here is a single file on chart version of a Chande DMI+ indicator and how it compares to the regular version

dasio
dasio  

"Swing Chart"

Hi Mladen,

it is possible to create an indicator that plot in the chart the "swing chart"?

The image how it should be appear is attached.

Thank you^^

Files: