Elite indicators :) - page 532

This is a faster version

What one should know what is it actually : blue line is rsx, red line is average of that rsx and yellow line is SSA (the one used was the original Klots version of SSA). SSA in the mql form if very slow and that is the first reason why it is slow. The other is that some further optimization within dll can be done and in the version I made, it was done so (as far as I remember, when I was making it and comparing it, the speed of original way of calculation with the one in the new dll, just regarding differences in looping, even for a short calculation lengths, the new one loops 10s of thousands of times less than the classical ssa calculation way, for longer lengths it sometimes becomes hard to believe - the difference sometimes was in minutes, not seconds for a calculation over the full chart)

PS: you need the libssa.dll in the libraries folder.

PPS: I did not rewrite the indicator. Just removed the bottleneck. rsx can be calculated much faster, but since it is limited to number of bars the difference in it is not significant. The main difference was in the library used and in how buffers are used

Files:

mladen, you are incredible!

mladen:
This is a faster version

What one should know what is it actually : blue line is rsx, red line is average of that rsx and yellow line is SSA (the one used was the original Klots version of SSA). SSA in the mql form if very slow and that is the first reason why it is slow. The other is that some further optimization within dll can be done and in the version I made, it was done so (as far as I remember, when I was making it and comparing it, the speed of original way of calculation with the one in the new dll, just regarding differences in looping, even for a short calculation lengths, the new one loops 10s of thousands of times less than the classical ssa calculation way, for longer lengths it sometimes becomes hard to believe - the difference sometimes was in minutes, not seconds for a calculation over the full chart)

PS: you need the libssa.dll in the libraries folder.

PPS: I did not rewrite the indicator. Just removed the bottleneck. rsx can be calculated much faster, but since it is limited to number of bars the difference in it is not significant. The main difference was in the library used and in how buffers are used

mladen,

I don't know how to thank you enough. Your indi downloads fast, is identical to my original,and is easy on the computer!! Wow! Would you be so kind as to also create the inverse of it that is overlaid on your original to create the same picture as mine. Once again, thank you so much for using your creative brilliance in the pursuit of helping others. As a physician, I really appreciate that trait more than most.

traderdp

David

David

I am not sure what are you referring to with "inverse", but they are the same when you set the parameters to be the same. Here is a comparison of the 2 when I use indicators and a template you posted and when I set the parameters of the "new" one to be the same as the parameters in your template :

Lower is the new one. As you can see only difference is in the colors, the values are the same

traderdp:
mladen,

I don't know how to thank you enough. Your indi downloads fast, is identical to my original,and is easy on the computer!! Wow! Would you be so kind as to also create the inverse of it that is overlaid on your original to create the same picture as mine. Once again, thank you so much for using your creative brilliance in the pursuit of helping others. As a physician, I really appreciate that trait more than most.

traderdp

David
Files:
ssa_example.gif  34 kb

Hi dasio,

This EA is very simple but it is simple one according to the system used only.

EA was coded in normal good way. I mean - you can use it with any broker (ecn/stp, 4 or 5 digit etc).

According to the settings of this EA ... EA opens the trades for buy if the price is above ichimoku cloud + nrtr is starting blue line; opposite for sell (price is below ichimoku cloud and nrtr is starting red line).

Exit on stop loss + trailing stop, or take profit, or "price cross the cloud" as an optional.

There is no exit on "close position on opposit signal" sorry.

In the settings:

EA should be attached to M1 chart, and Ichimoku cloud is on M15 timeframe.

It means - it is MTF EA - backtest is not valid in this multi timeframe case.

How to install:

- place nrtr indicator to indicators' folder and compile

- place EA to experts folder and compile in MetaEditor

- attach EA to M1 chart (EURUSD, GBPUSD and so on).

That's all.

No need to attach indicator to the charts.

MrTools made my settings as default in this EA so if you want to use my settings - just attach EA to the chart with no changes.

For the Stoploss and Take profit the are moltiplier in the code. 100 TP in 5 digit broker is = to 0,00100 or 0,0100?

It is automatically. I mean: 100 tp for 5 digit, and for 4 digit too. This multiplier is used by EA only (it is not for us) to recognize "this digits". And for us (for traders) - we are using just standard 4 digit to write tp in EA's input irrespective of any broker.

========

It is continuation of the post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423, post 5425, post 5427, post 5431, post 5472, post 5487 and post 5490. This first version is on post 5491.

As this NRTR Ichi Trading System is continuing to be profitable (as I am really surprised because it is very simple system) - I created separated thread for it - this one:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181553

just to keep the results/statements, requests, updates and the versions to be in one place.

Just for information.

On the image: the situation for now (still profitable):

Files:

mladen, I'm sorry I didn't correctly state my need

David

I am not sure what are you referring to with "inverse", but they are the same when you set the parameters to be the same. Here is a comparison of the 2 when I use indicators and a template you posted and when I set the parameters of the "new" one to be the same as the parameters in your template :

mladen,

I'm very sorry I wasn't more precise with my language. If you look at my screenshot, each of the 3 lines above the 0 line (from the 1st indicator) has a "mirror image" of itself below the 0 line (from the 2nd indicator) - if the 1st indicator has 3 lines each rising above the 0 line, then the 2nd indicator has 3 lines each falling below the 0 line - each line has its own "mirror image" going in exactly the opposite direction by exactly the same degree, angle, and distance from the 0 line on any given price bar. The 2nd indicator is simply mechanically overlaid on the 1st indicator in the same indicator window on the chart to give this image, as in my screenshot. I'm sorry I created some confusion about this. I shouldn't have called it an inverse. I hope this is clearer. Thanks again for all your help.

traderdp

David

Rerequest for a modification on macd indicator

Hello Mladen about 4 days ago i have requested a modification on the macdallcoloredM6 indicator that i have found in the forum. My request is on post number 5489 in the elite indicators section. Neither you nor mr.tools replied my request.

I need the mods below on the inputs menu.alerts on slope change: true/false

alerts on signal line macd line cross: true/false

alerts on zero cross: true false

alerts on long signals: true/false

alerts on short signals: true false(The feature of alerting only on long or alerting only on short signals that you have added to the T3 Velocity 3.01 indicator as per i requested.)

And also some important tweak that skips the alerting (sound and popup) if the pricefeed candlestick (being bullish or bearish) contradicts the bullish or bearish signal triggered by the macd indicator.

Example to clarify: Previous macd bar closed thick green, last macd bar closed thin green (so on the last bar the macd bar triggered a bearish slope down signal), but if on the last bar the pricefeed candlestick is bullish (close price higher then open price) the alert will not popup or beep.

it may be something like

skip signals that contradicts the pricebar: true/false

I am waiting for your kind response please as this is my very first month in the elite forum. Thank you!

Files:

mandagozu81

Did you see this version (as a start) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen about 4 days ago i have requested a modification on the macdallcoloredM6 indicator that i have found in the forum. My request is on post number 5489 in the elite indicators section. Neither you nor mr.tools replied my request.

I need the mods below on the inputs menu.

alerts on slope change: true/false

alerts on signal line macd line cross: true/false

alerts on zero cross: true false

alerts on long signals: true/false

alerts on short signals: true false(The feature of alerting only on long or alerting only on short signals that you have added to the T3 Velocity 3.01 indicator as per i requested.)

And also some important tweak that skips the alerting (sound and popup) if the pricefeed candlestick (being bullish or bearish) contradicts the bullish or bearish signal triggered by the macd indicator.

Example to clarify: Previous macd bar closed thick green, last macd bar closed thin green (so on the last bar the macd bar triggered a bearish slope down signal), but if on the last bar the pricefeed candlestick is bullish (close price higher then open price) the alert will not popup or beep.

it may be something like

skip signals that contradicts the pricebar: true/false

I am waiting for your kind response please as this is my very first month in the elite forum. Thank you!

Macd_AllColoredM6

mladen:
mandagozu81 Did you see this version (as a start) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ?

Mladen,

Thank you very much for your response, but i prefer to stick with Mac_AllColoredM6 with the modifications explained above in my last message above.

As far as i have seen Macd_AllColored only alerts on current and only alerts the signal line macd line cross (1 of the 3 possible alert types)

If the option of alerting on current, makes the coding of the last part (which skips the alerting if price bar contradicts the macd signal belonging to it) more complicated, you can set alerts on current:false by default, because I want to have alerts on the open of the next bar. If it doesnt matter you can put alerts on current: both true and false.

I am kindly waiting for the indicator with the modifications.

Thank you very much!!!

reminder to mladen of prior request for end point (ep) also on Rsx ma_SSA

mladen:
David I am not sure what are you referring to with "inverse", but they are the same when you set the parameters to be the same. Here is a comparison of the 2 when I use indicators and a template you posted and when I set the parameters of the "new" one to be the same as the parameters in your template :

mladen,

I'm very sorry I wasn't more precise with my language. If you look at my original screenshot on post #5508, each of the 3 lines above the 0 line (from the 1st indicator) has a "mirror image" of itself below the 0 line (from the 2nd indicator) - if the 1st indicator has 3 lines each rising above the 0 line, then the 2nd indicator has 3 lines each falling below the 0 line - each line has its own "mirror image" going in exactly the opposite direction by exactly the same degree, angle, and distance from the 0 line on any given price bar.

As an example, on my screenshot on 21 Nov at 03:07, the 1st indi is thick blue line below the 0 line, and its mirror image 2nd indi is the thick yellow line above the 0 line. Likewise,the 1st indi is green line below the 0 line, and its mirror image 2nd indi is the red line above the 0 line. And likewise for the thin blue line and thin gold line.

The 2nd indicator is simply mechanically overlaid on the 1st indicator in the same indicator window on the chart to give this image, as in my screenshot. I'm sorry I created some confusion about this. I shouldn't have called it an inverse. I hope this is clearer. Thanks again for all your help.

traderdp

David

mladen,

When you create the 2nd indicator requested (mirror image one described above), if you would be so kind as to make both of your new indicators -(the indi previously done by you and this new mirror image 2nd indi) in end point form (ep) as I had previously asked for in my early post 5508. This ep version of both indis will help avoid some inherent repainting in the original indi that I posted to you. That will finish this project. Thanks again and again for all of your kind patience and help.

traderdp

David

Reason: