Signal to Indi

Hi,

i want to ask, is anyone able here to add a sound alart when the attach indicator print a new color?

Files:

Sissi

Use the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page252

When you set the period to 18 you are going to get the values that the "scalper" should give, and that one has a the whistles and bells already

Sissi:
Hi, i want to ask, is anyone able here to add a sound alart when the attach indicator print a new color?

Sorry that i post in the wrong area

Hmm i am confuse, i got no sound when i change the color.

Set the alertOn parameter to true, and choose if you wish alert on current (still opened) bar or not (alertsOnCurrent == true would mean alert on a still opened bar, alertsOnCurren == false will alert on a closed bar). Here is an example of an alert on a closed bar (alertsOn == true, alertsOnCurrent == false) :

PS: you can choose colors and alerts on slope or zero cross in that one too

Sissi:
Sorry that i post in the wrong area Hmm i am confuse, i got no sound when i change the color.
Files:

sorry, coding are not my skills.

but i look in the code and cant see what you wrote .

I find nothing with alert.

What I told you has nothing to do with coding and you do not have to change anything in the code

Right click on the indicator from the link I provided in the second post of this thread, select properties, and in the input tab adjust the parameters as you wish. Something like this :

Sissi:
sorry, coding are not my skills.

but i look in the code and cant see what you wrote .

I find nothing with alert.
Files:

Sorry when i missunderstood you, but english is not my mothertoung.

And also i dont want an other indicator with alert, i want this indicator which i use with alert.

Thanks for your time, i will look in other forum now.

Sorry for my criss cross english

"easyscalp" is renamed Ehlers fisher transform indicator with wrong searching of highs and lows. Use period 18 and you will see

All the best

Sissi:
Sorry when i missunderstood you, but english is not my mothertoung.

And also i dont want an other indicator with alert, i want this indicator which i use with alert.

Thanks for your time, i will look in other forum now.

Sorry for my criss cross english

mladen:
"EasyScalper" is renamed Ehlers fisher transform indicator with wrong searching of highs and lows All the best

I dont know this.

Thanks for the info.

Reason: