Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 25

ryanklefas:
It'll begin working when the price changes. All EAs work like that.

thank you very much for your answer.i still have some confustion about when to set these parameter

can i modify the parameter after a order has been opened.

regards

ryanklefas:
  • Set "Immediate_ACtivation" for the Condition
  • Set "SetTakeProfit" and the "TakeProfit" amount for the Action
  • Select your Order Type

i have set the immediate activation, but it still can not see some change.

i have upload theset file, could you please help me

Files:
1_1.jpg  158 kb
gu.set  2 kb

Trailing STOPS

Hi Ryanklefas, it's nice to see swiss army works on my trading, splendid ... thanks to you

Can i have one inquiry to consider as added value for your EA, cos i find out that your trailing stops just set to what broker standard do, can we manage to change it to as little as 2 point or even 1.

Appreciate your immediate reply.

Thankz

ichanz:
Hi Ryanklefas, it's nice to see swiss army works on my trading, splendid ... thanks to you

Can i have one inquiry to consider as added value for your EA, cos i find out that your trailing stops just set to what broker standard do, can we manage to change it to as little as 2 point or even 1.

Appreciate your immediate reply.

Thankz

Dear friends:

i have some question about the EA since you have used it sucefully.

i want to let the Ea set the sl and tp automatically. but i have noticed that the EA did not set it after i open a trade, it only set it after a while. i want to know what is the problem.regards

Trailing profit

Hi Ryanklefas,

Is it possible to trail profit at current version (or build this feature into EA)? It should work in a way that when the achieved profit slides by a given value then EA closes all open orders to secure the gain.

I suppose it requires recording the largest profit to be able to determine drawdown value.

Thanks for great tool!

Is it possible to hedge all open orders on all pairs and have the EA set a takeprofit and stoploss only on the hedge orders?

I can see how to do that on one pair - manually hedge and set the TP and SL only for one direction, I think.

icicle:
Is it possible to hedge all open orders on all pairs and have the EA set a takeprofit and stoploss only on the hedge orders? I can see how to do that on one pair - manually hedge and set the TP and SL only for one direction, I think.

Yes, it's possible, only open a new chart for each pair and use a different unique number

thank you Provide a good EA

My poor English, I test this EA, it does not work, is not to install other indicators,Charts used in that cycle will be better,thank you

hello,i have a few problems/questions

I think this EA is cool but i am not sure about the following:

1) The EA will set execute takeprofit and stop loss of any number as pips even if its less than 10 or 15 as the broker specifies.

It will do this things with any kind of orders even pending orders.

AM i right about those statements?

2) AT what price does the EA start counting/calculating, is it at the price i opened the order or is at the market price when i place the EA on the charts

3) About reqoutes; .. i see a lot of requotes sometimes when i am trying to close orders manually on the charts and i have to keep trying over and over again sometimes, I wonder how the EA will react to situations like that.Will it keep trying too or will it leave the order alone?

4) SOmewhere in the thread, a guy mentioneda problem with the EA were it will close some orders and not close some that it was set to do.You replied that you noticed it too and you ll try to fix it soon.I ll like to know how far u ve gone with the fix?

5) Someone also mentioned an error of the EA calculating/ counting pips and having a 1 pip lag count. You ave given no reply to that yet and i wonder what u think?

6) I tried the EA on the charts with a SL 0f 8 and a TP of 8 but price just goes past them and continues to the TP and SL on the platform....I think i set the parametres( set stop loss ,immediate activation etc) correctly but dont now why price just goes past my specs

THANKs for your anticipated response,

@ ryanklefas;

Thanks A Lot for this useful EA.

--------------------------------------------------

ztdep:
i have set the immediate activation, but it still can not see some change. i have upload theset file, could you please help me

@ztdep;

You can check my simple setting the below screen shots, It works with no problem .I hope it can help to resolve your problem :

Reason: