Elite indicators :) - page 533

David

I am afraid I do not understand

Are you asking me to add an option to inert the values of the indicator (since the original one did not have that option) and to make it use end-pointed SSA instead of regular SSA?

traderdp:

mladen,

When you create the 2nd indicator requested (mirror image one described above), if you would be so kind as to make both of your new indicators -(the indi previously done by you and this new mirror image 2nd indi) in end point form (ep) as I had previously asked for in my early post 5508. This ep version of both indis will help avoid some inherent repainting in the original indi that I posted to you. That will finish this project. Thanks again and again for all of your kind patience and help.

traderdp

David

reply to mladen

mladen:
David

I am afraid I do not understand

Are you asking me to add an option to inert the values of the indicator (since the original one did not have that option) and to make it use end-pointed SSA instead of regular SSA?

mladen,

yes exactly. Thank you so very much for all your continued help.

traderdp

David

rsx + ma + fullSSA

David

This is the indicator rewritten from the scratch. It has the invert option added to it too (here is an example how it looks like when it is "regular" (upper) and inverted (lower)

PS: it does not do the end-pointing yet

PPS:: it needs the libSSA.dll in order to work

traderdp:
mladen,

yes exactly. Thank you so very much for all your continued help.

traderdp

David

thank you mladen for the great job

mladen,

Thanks so much for all of your fantastic work on this. I sincerely appreciate all of your time and efforts spent trying to help, and your terrific results. When invert input is on false - then all 3 lines appeared.

But when I overlaid the mirror image I did notice when invert input is on true - then only 2 colors appear. The 3rd color, the (color #2) is blank. Am I doing something wrong? I also noticed that with only this new indi variation, the 0 line is diff if invert is false compared to when invert is true. the "mirror" of the 0 line doesn't seem to continue across the 3 lines when the 2 indis (invert and noninvert) are superimposed in same indicator window. Am I doing something wrong to create these problems?

Thanks once more for everything you're doing. I eagerly await the ep version.

traderdp

David

rsx + ma + fullSSA end-pinted

David

Check you experts and journal tab for eventual errors, but there should be none (if it works in regular mode it must work in invert mode too - you can see on my example picture that it works there too. If someone else has that problem, please let me know since at my PC everything works just fine)

Here is the end-point version too. The only difference in parameters is that you have specify the starting bar from which you want the end-pointed full ssa calculated too (the SSAFirstBarparameter) . Here is it in "regular" mode (upper) and inverted mode (lower). All values visible

traderdp:
mladen,

Thanks so much for all of your fantastic work on this. I sincerely appreciate all of your time and efforts spent trying to help, and your terrific results. When invert input is on false - then all 3 lines appeared.

But when I overlaid the mirror image I did notice when invert input is on true - then only 2 colors appear. The 3rd color, the (color #2) is blank. Am I doing something wrong?

thanks once more for everything you're doing. I eagerly await the ep version.

traderdp

David

reply to mladen

mladen,

here are the results:

EXPERTS tab

2012.11.28 08:12:42 rsx + ma + fullSSA EURUSD,M1: dll calls are not allowed; 'LibSSA.dll'-'fastSingular'

2012.11.28 08:12:42 rsx + ma + fullSSA EURUSD,M1: expert stopped

JOURNAL tab

2012.11.28 08:12:40 Custom indicator rsx + ma + fullSSA EURUSD,M1: loaded successfully

I'm still having the same problem with your reg indi from today.

traderdp

David

David

When placing indicator on chart, make sure that allow dll imports is checked (allowed) like on the picture. Then all will work OK

traderdp:
mladen,

here are the results:

EXPERTS tab

2012.11.28 08:12:42 rsx + ma + fullSSA EURUSD,M1: dll calls are not allowed; 'LibSSA.dll'-'fastSingular'

2012.11.28 08:12:42 rsx + ma + fullSSA EURUSD,M1: expert stopped

JOURNAL tab

2012.11.28 08:12:40 Custom indicator rsx + ma + fullSSA EURUSD,M1: loaded successfully

I'm still having the same problem with your reg indi from today.

traderdp

David
Files:
dll_imports.gif  13 kb

reply to mladen when using ep indi version

mladen,

I turned on the new ep version and unfortunately, I got the same comments from EXPERTS tab

2012.11.28 08:28:55 rsx + ma + fullSSA ep EURUSD,M1: expert stopped

2012.11.28 08:28:55 rsx + ma + fullSSA ep EURUSD,M1: dll calls are not allowed; 'LibSSA.dll'-'fastSingular'

I'm still not sure what that means and what I'm doing wrong. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

traderdp

David

David

Read the previous post of mine

traderdp:
mladen,

I turned on the new ep version and unfortunately, I got the same comments from EXPERTS tab

2012.11.28 08:28:55 rsx + ma + fullSSA ep EURUSD,M1: expert stopped

2012.11.28 08:28:55 rsx + ma + fullSSA ep EURUSD,M1: dll calls are not allowed; 'LibSSA.dll'-'fastSingular'

I'm still not sure what that means and what I'm doing wrong. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

traderdp

David

reply to mladen

mladen,

all worked well now on both ep indis - the 1st indi inverted-false had checked dll and worked fine but I forgot to check dll again on 2nd indi inverted-true. How stupid of me! I'm really sorry for wasting your very precious time with my "internish" immaturity!! I would have scolded an intern for such foolishness. You are much too polite. I promise you that I will never make such a mistake again. Thanks once more for so much help. I will go over it intensively in a few hours.

traderdp

David

Reason: