Elite indicators :) - page 528

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

dasio

Just checking : arrows when level are broken (like on the example picture)?

dasio:
Mladen i know it is an old indicator. It is possible to add arrow when condition are met? Thank you.
Files:
human18
human18  
human18:
hi mladen ,

thank you very much for this ea . it is really good.

actually i want expert adviser which depending in step ma 7.2 pdf indicator with all parameters that included with indicator . also i want to have stop loss and take profit which break event function.

the problem with step ma 3d that it doesn't have all the parameter like pdf version such as step size , variance and mean. which are very important for me

i know there are too many requests from me . but i want to develop some thing that can help us to get good profit. and i am not programer who can create such things.

hope you can help me and i appreciated your help

hi mladen ,

any hope to get the expert adviser.

thank you in advance

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Glitch index with arrows (dots) ...

Glitch index with arrows (dots) added to it ... You can change that (by setting the code for "arrows" up and "arrows" down. Also, each color can be set separately (for each level break). I thought that it looks a bit more logical this way, but added options for each taste

Boris
Boris  

Cronex Taichi with arrow/point alerts ?

mladen:
While we are at it ...

Something newdigital and me were cooking some time ago, and I forgot about it

Originally it was developed by cronex (I think his idea is very good), but we added some our ideas (especially about how the flat period should be determined) and cleaned it up a bit. So, here it is
The "flat zones" are marked by gray vertical lines by default. As you can see, basis of this one is Ichimoku but is interpreted in a bit different way. You should be looking for crosses and take care about flat zones (in this one they should be treated as 'no trade zone)

regards

mladen

Hi mladen, can you implement arrow and/or point alerts in your Cronex Taichi indi ?

Thanks !

Hercs
Hercs  

Request for an indicator plse, Mladen

Hello Mladen,

Would you mind doing me a very simple indicator that will draw a horizontal line to be extended x-number of candles to the right of the previous high/low candle after the first candle reversed and therefore leaving a candle higher/lower than the present one? It would be fine for now to select just close as the starting point.

Plse see attached screen-print to illustrate what I mean.

Thanking you in advance, accepting full well that this is small fry in comparison with what you keep yourself (and others) busy with these days.

dasio
dasio  

Help Coding EA

Hi,

i don't know if it is the right place for posting my request....so sorry in advance.

It is possible to create an ea based on this indicator? It is only for test.

It is a multimeter indicator based on macd.

The ea must have this setup:

adatable for 4-5 digit broker and also for ecn.

The condition are:

When all 4 tf return the same signal trade with it.

No stop loss or take porift. Reverse strategy. (remember only for test eheh)

It is also possible to add an option that let me choise if trading with rule write above or with the following rule?

When the candle of the biggest timeframe that the indicator analyzes close check for the same signal in the time frame your are trading.

Example.

TF 5 m for trading and indicator analyzes 5-15-30-60 m. When the candle of 60m close the ea check if the signal of the indicator in the previus candle of the 5 min are all the same and it will trade.

I hope I was clear.

Thank you

mfcs_4tf_macd_slope__2b.mq4

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Boxter

Need some more details : when should it place arrows and alert? There is a lot of possible combinations and that is why I am asking

Boxter:
Hi mladen, can you implement arrow and/or point alerts in your Cronex Taichi indi ? Thanks !
yuhu
yuhu  

Mladen

Is this indicator repainting?

I was looking at it and the historical bar was moving.

Is it just because of the scaling?

Thank you

mladen:
dasio

Just checking : arrows when level are broken (like on the example picture)?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

yuhu

Don't worry, it does not repaint

yuhu:
Mladen

Is this indicator repainting?

I was looking at it and the historical bar was moving.

Is it just because of the scaling?

Thank you
yuhu
yuhu  

Thank you Mladen

Have a wonderful day