Something interesting, old thread - page 77

PS: metatrader 4 version of Winder oscillator was posted here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172972/page7 (way back in 2009 )

EMA Prediction Alert

Team,

Could we add alert function to this indicator?

Files:

Color Blau ergodic MACD (coded by Nikolay Kositsin)

mladen:
Yes, it can happen when both are formed on the same bar Try out this version - it should solve cases like that too

Hello Mladen

Again and again thank you for your willingness to help with indicators and I do not want by any means to abuse it.

Regarding indicator Fractals 2.02.mq5 I don't need alert that there is a bar with two signals on it. It should be like in any other case alert on last signal affected with feature "On Current" (true/false).

Attached is indicator that I used until I asked you to add some features/options such as On Current, to separate Fractal up and Fractal Down and others...This indicator works correctly in terms of alerts such as single signal on bar and/or two signals on same bar(can detect which one was last and give alert for that last signal).

Please use this code and add "On Current" (true/false) which is most important ...then if you are willing to separate signals , display , e-mail sound...

Thank you so much and please forgive me for bothering you.

Files:
fractals.mq5  4 kb

mima:
Hello Mladen

Again and again thank you for your willingness to help with indicators and I do not want by any means to abuse it.

Regarding indicator Fractals 2.02.mq5 I don't need alert that there is a bar with two signals on it. It should be like in any other case alert on last signal affected with feature "On Current" (true/false).

Attached is indicator that I used until I asked you to add some features/options such as On Current, to separate Fractal up and Fractal Down and others...This indicator works correctly in terms of alerts such as single signal on bar and/or two signals on same bar(can detect which one was last and give alert for that last signal).

Please use this code and add "On Current" (true/false) which is most important ...then if you are willing to separate signals , display , e-mail sound...

Thank you so much and please forgive me for bothering you.

Even though I do not agree that this is the correct way (it will only show the first fractal that is formed for the bar and that can mislead), here is a version of that indicator that allows you to chose which bar you wish to use for alert. If you leave the BarToTest value at 0 it will test the current bar. If you set that value to 1 it will alert on the first closed bar

Files:

Blau DTI indicator. It is originally coded by Nikolay Kositsin, but the version that was posted at mql site is having errors that are preventing it from work (it seems that quite a few indicators from metatrader 5 code base are not working OK). This is a corrected version that works OK, The original version (with errors in it) was posted here : Indicators - BlauDTI - MQL5 Code Base

smoothalgorithms.mqh

Files:
blaudti.mq5  9 kb
blau_dti.gif  37 kb

Double smoothed EMA for metatrader 5. It solves to some extent the problem of making the average as smooth as possible without adding any lag (on fact. double smoothed EMA is faster than EMA but in the same time smoother)

And a version that can be applied to another indicators (it can use another indicator values instead of using price)

mladen:
And a version that can be applied to another indicators (it can use another indicator values instead of using price)

Looks nice Thanks

checkin:
Looks nice Thanks

You can use the version 2 for a simple trick : to "mask" any other indicator with a gradient color change. See this example : upper is rsi, lower is rsi + double smoothed EMA applied to rsi with period set to 1

Files:
Reason: