Elite indicators :) - page 525

airquest
airquest  
mladen:
arquest

Here you go I assumed that you want to smooth the "price" line in order to avoid false signals, so that is smoothed. The rest is left as is. Try it out. Here is a comparison of the smoothed (upper) and raw one (lower)

Just perfect, look forward to try it. Thanks !

ismael360
ismael360  
mladen:
arquest

Here you go

I assumed that you want to smooth the "price" line in order to avoid false signals, so that is smoothed. The rest is left as is. Try it out. Here is a comparison of the smoothed (upper) and raw one (lower)

Nice Mladen, your on fire this week.

Ish

dasio
dasio  

Hi,

i don't know if it is the right post. But someone have the cumulative delta indicator?

derfel
derfel  

Mtf

dear mladen,

would you please be so kind and make a mtf-version of the "RSI & centered TMA" ?

I know it recalculates HalfPeriod bars, but may be useful for discretional trading.

thanks in advance

derfel

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

derfel

Here you go

derfel:
dear mladen,

would you please be so kind and make a mtf-version of the "RSI & centered TMA" ?

I know it recalculates HalfPeriod bars, but may be useful for discretional trading.

thanks in advance

derfel
derfel
derfel  
mladen:
derfel Here you go

Thank you very much for your efforts.

derfel

dasio
dasio  

Hi,

i remember some time ago there was an indicator that plot in the chart another pairs, or the same, in the main windows.

Someone have it?

It is good if i would choise to visualize it in Cnadlestick or Linear, choising color or thickness for differentiate it, etc etc...... Also i need to put more than one of this indicator in the chart so something as unique id are needed.

Waiting your reply,

Regards

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

dasio,

Check out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514/page37

dasio:
Hi,

i remember some time ago there was an indicator that plot in the chart another pairs, or the same, in the main windows.

Someone have it?

It is good if i would choise to visualize it in Cnadlestick or Linear, choising color or thickness for differentiate it, etc etc...... Also i need to put more than one of this indicator in the chart so something as unique id are needed.

Waiting your reply,

Regards
dasio
dasio  
mladen:
dasio, Check out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180514/page37

Thank you mlaeden. It's perfect.

It is possible to plot the chart generated from the indicator at full size windows how the main pairs and setup if i would rappresent it with candlestick, linear....?

Thank you.

dasio
dasio  
dasio:
Thank you mlaeden. It's perfect.

It is possible to plot the chart generated from the indicator at full size windows how the main pairs and setup if i would rappresent it with candlestick, linear....?

Thank you.

Mlaeden i found what i'm searching for in the attached indicator.

It is possible to add the possibility to show Line or candlestick or bars and remove the grid with price?

Thank you

overlaychart.mq4

Files: