NRTR Ichi Trading System - page 7

Just about my previous post with image - this is updated image:

profitable ...

=========

- The method was described on the following posts:

post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423, post 5425, post 5427, post 5431, post 5472, post 5487 and post 5490.

- This first version is on post 5491. The settings is on this post.

- Ichimoku_Nrtr_Ea_v1 is on this post - it is the same as original, except you can choose to use Rsi or Psar as filters either separately or together.

Files:

newdigital:
This is the other trade which was profitable with RSI period 7 coded on MrTools' way (buy if price greater than levelOb ...):

So, no idea ...

MrTools,

may be - you can make a version with rsi the regular way?

Or make just an option as false or true about

UseRSIRegular = false // buy if less than oversold and sell if greater than overbought

?

=========

post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423, post 5425, post 5427, post 5431, post 5472, post 5487 and post 5490.

- Ichimoku_Nrtr_Ea_v1 is on this post - it is the same as original, except you can choose to use Rsi or Psar as filters either separately or together.

Added the regular rsi strategy its still controlled by the same rsi indicator, its just another filter, so where it says regular rsi its meaning if rsi is overbought and possibly leaving overbought then sell, if the rsi is oversold and possibly leaving oversold then buy, sure you all already realize but will say it anyway using both rsi strategies the Ea probably won't trade, but can use either one of the rsi strategies or neither.Something else my computer is overloaded now so not able to back test to see if i coded it right, but double,triple checked everything it should be good to go, but never know so might be good idea to back test to verify all is well.

This is the other trade which was profitable with RSI period 7 coded on MrTools' way (buy if price greater than levelOb ...):

So, no idea ...

MrTools,

may be - you can make a version with rsi the regular way?

Or make just an option as false or true about

UseRSIRegular = false // buy if less than oversold and sell if greater than overbought

?

=========

- Ichimoku_Nrtr_Ea_v1.1 EA is on this post. Added the regular rsi strategy its still controlled by the same rsi indicator, its just another filter, so where it says regular rsi its meaning if rsi is overbought and possibly leaving overbought then sell, if the rsi is oversold and possibly leaving oversold then buy.

Files:

Thanks MrTools,

I started forward test it for M1 timeframe with this settings (attached).

=========

- Ichimoku_Nrtr_Ea_v1.1 EA is on this post. Added the regular rsi strategy its still controlled by the same rsi indicator, its just another filter, so where it says regular rsi its meaning if rsi is overbought and possibly leaving overbought then sell, if the rsi is oversold and possibly leaving oversold then buy. One version of settings for M1 timeframe for this version is on this post.

Files:
nrtr_11.set  2 kb

Thanks MrTools

Hello MrTools,

Thank you for the latest version.

I will also start running it from this minute although I started late today.

Best regards,

EA not working

ND, would you mind having a look at my preset to see whether I have overlooked something important as the EA is not working - it shows alerts to say that it has entered, but in actual fact nothing happens.

Thanking you in advance.

Nd..

ValeoFX:
ND, would you mind having a look at my preset to see whether I have overlooked something important as the EA is not working - it shows alerts to say that it has entered, but in actual fact nothing happens. Thanking you in advance.

================

Hello ND, plse ignore my post above. I unable to edit my post for some strange reason, but I think I found the reason why it did not work correctly.

Will keep you posted.

EA does not work

Hello ND and MrTools,

Trust you guys are enjoying your well deserved week-end.

My EA is still not working. I still gives the alert when a trade is suppose to trigger, but it does not trade.

Once again I attach my preset for your kind perusal and comment.

Thanking you sincerely,

Files:

ValeoFX:
Hello ND and MrTools,

Trust you guys are enjoying your well deserved week-end.

My EA is still not working. I still gives the alert when a trade is suppose to trigger, but it does not trade.

Once again I attach my preset for your kind perusal and comment.

Thanking you sincerely,

Hi Valeo,

Testing it now before the market opens with your current RSI setting at 14 took awhile before it would open a back test trade, changed rsi period to 7 and started trading more on the Ea if you use rsi bar = 1, and on the alert if it is the same rsi put alertOnCurrent=false, should work alongside each other also if rsi bar = 0 and alertsOnCurrent = true, again the 2 should work together.

Much appreciated

mrtools:
Hi Valeo, Testing it now before the market opens with your current RSI setting at 14 took awhile before it would open a back test trade, changed rsi period to 7 and started trading more on the Ea if you use rsi bar = 1, and on the alert if it is the same rsi put alertOnCurrent=false, should work alongside each other also if rsi bar = 0 and alertsOnCurrent = true, again the 2 should work together.

===================

Thanks MrTools. Made the changes and will let you know what is happening.

Success for the week to come.

Reason: