Elite indicators :) - page 534

question for mladen

traderdp:
mladen,

all worked well now on both ep indis - the 1st indi inverted-false had checked dll and worked fine but I forgot to check dll again on 2nd indi inverted-true. How stupid of me! I'm really sorry for wasting your very precious time with my "internish" immaturity!! I would have scolded an intern for such foolishness. You are much too polite. I promise you that I will never make such a mistake again. Thanks once more for so much help. I will go over it intensively in a few hours.

traderdp

David

mladen,

I have spent the last 12 hours pouring your 3 different rsx_ma-SSA indicator versions that you created the other day: original RSX_MA_FullSSA, rsx + ma + fullSSA, and rsx + ma + fullSSA ep. I have adjusted the inputs and factored in the lag periods needed to achieve ep. Each one seems to have certain pros and cons.

It is very apparent to me now, that your original indicator RSX_MA_FullSSA is the best one for me to achieve greater profits when using other factors to decide whether it will actually repaint of any significance or not, in any given move. It is faster and easier on the comp and gives earlier accurate signals when using other factors.

Therefore, I have 1 final request that I hope you will consider. Could you please take your original indicator RSX_MA_FullSSA (from your post #5511) and create the invert true-false input "mirror image" for it, as is with no other changes what so ever to the indicator. I promise that I will never ask anything else on this indi in the future. Thank you so much for your very kind assistance and considerable patience during this painfully arduous task.

traderdp

David

Files:

David

Use this version. All the values are completely the same for this one as the one you are using. Same changes don in the end-pointed version

PS: both versions are updated, they should be re-downloaded if you do not see the SSA (yellow) line on your chart

traderdp:
mladen,

I have spent the last 12 hours pouring your 3 different rsx_ma-SSA indicator versions that you created the other day: original RSX_MA_FullSSA, rsx + ma + fullSSA, and rsx + ma + fullSSA ep. I have adjusted the inputs and factored in the lag periods needed to achieve ep. Each one seems to have certain pros and cons.

It is very apparent to me now, that your original indicator RSX_MA_FullSSA is the best one for me to achieve greater profits when using other factors to decide whether it will actually repaint of any significance or not, in any given move. It is faster and easier on the comp and gives earlier accurate signals when using other factors.

Therefore, I have 1 final request that I hope you will consider. Could you please take your original indicator RSX_MA_FullSSA (from your post #5511) and create the invert true-false input "mirror image" for it, as is with no other changes what so ever to the indicator. I promise that I will never ask anything else on this indi in the future. Thank you so much for your very kind assistance and considerable patience during this painfully arduous task.

traderdp

David

thank you again and again for all your continued help mladen

mladen:
David

Use this version. All the values are completely the same for this one as the one you are using. Same changes don in the end-pointed version

PS: both versions are updated, they should be re-downloaded if you do not see the SSA (yellow) line on your chart

mladen,

It took me a while to get it right but this is absolutely perfect. You are extraordinary. No further questions on this indi.

Please enjoy the rest of the week.

traderdp

David

TM Smoothed Rsi

mandagozu81:
Mladen,

Thank you very much for your response, but i prefer to stick with Mac_AllColoredM6 with the modifications explained above in my last message above.

As far as i have seen Macd_AllColored only alerts on current and only alerts the signal line macd line cross (1 of the 3 possible alert types)

If the option of alerting on current, makes the coding of the last part (which skips the alerting if price bar contradicts the macd signal belonging to it) more complicated, you can set alerts on current:false by default, because I want to have alerts on the open of the next bar. If it doesnt matter you can put alerts on current: both true and false.

I am kindly waiting for the indicator with the modifications.

Thank you very much!!!

Hello Mladen, it seems the coding i request was timeconsuming a friend of mine helped me with the code so it's ok.

I would like to have a small modification on the Tm Smoothed Rsi that i downloaded here. It is currently only alerting when the slope changes direction. Can you put in the inputs menu 4 oblevels and 4 oslevels so it will alert on both slope changes and level crosses.

In the inputs menu

LevelOb1: 90

LevelOb2: 80

LevelOb3: 70

LevelOb4: 60

LevelOs1: 10

LevelOs2: 20

LevelOs3: 30

LevelOs4: 40

It is currently only alerting on slope change. So you can also put alerts on slope:true/false alerts on levels: true/false to customize the alerting. Thank you.

Files:

TM smoothed rsi 1.01

mandagozu81

Here you go You can set up to 8 levels. If a level is <= 0 then that level will be ignored (so you control if alert will be raised with its value, not buy true-false). You can choose to have the alerts on slope or alerts on levels crosses (all in all 18 possible kinds of alerts can be raised). Here s how it looks like now (with those 8 levels set up) :

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen, it seems the coding i request was timeconsuming a friend of mine helped me with the code so it's ok.

I would like to have a small modification on the Tm Smoothed Rsi that i downloaded here. It is currently only alerting when the slope changes direction. Can you put in the inputs menu 4 oblevels and 4 oslevels so it will alert on both slope changes and level crosses.

In the inputs menu

LevelOb1: 90

LevelOb2: 80

LevelOb3: 70

LevelOb4: 60

LevelOs1: 10

LevelOs2: 20

LevelOs3: 30

LevelOs4: 40

It is currently only alerting on slope change. So you can also put alerts on slope:true/false alerts on levels: true/false to customize the alerting. Thank you.
Files:

Help CorelMA VMA-AMA indi

Hi mladen,

I wrote a simple indicator (CorelMA, attached), which measures the difference of VMA and AMA (both attached) .

In the CorelMA I defined 2 arrays MA1[] and MA2[] which can't be filled, for what ever reason. I logged this with 2 print functions, one printing a single value and one printing the array value of the single value. Can you tell me what's wrong ?

In addition I saw in the logging that the VMA value sometimes becomes very big (maybe an EMPTY_VALUE ?). Can you tell the reason for that ? Can you add a smoothing function to the VMA indi as well ?

Thanks for your support

Boxter

The problem you had is that arrays were always of size 0 - they were never re-sized. For arrays you have 2 solutions : either you declare it to be a buffer when all the resizing is done automatically or you do it within the code. I usually use the other method when it comes to functions, but in this one, for the sake of simplicity, declared those as buffers. They are not used right now, but you can see how you have to do that and now you can continue the work on it

Btw. your indicator looks quite interesting. I like it . Just posting one picture for the others to see what is it about :

PS: smoothing added to VMA too.

Boxter:
Hi mladen,

I wrote a simple indicator (CorelMA, attached), which measures the difference of VMA and AMA (both attached) .

In the CorelMA I defined 2 arrays MA1[] and MA2[] which can't be filled, for what ever reason. I logged this with 2 print functions, one printing a single value and one printing the array value of the single value. Can you tell me what's wrong ?

In addition I saw in the logging that the VMA value sometimes becomes very big (maybe an EMPTY_VALUE ?). Can you tell the reason for that ? Can you add a smoothing function to the VMA indi as well ?

Thanks for your support

Tm Smoothed Rsi 1.01 tiny mod request

mladen:
mandagozu81

Here you go You can set up to 8 levels. If a level is <= 0 then that level will be ignored (so you control if alert will be raised with its value, not buy true-false). You can choose to have the alerts on slope or alerts on levels crosses (all in all 18 possible kinds of alerts can be raised). Here s how it looks like now (with those 8 levels set up) :

Thank you very much Mladen.

I forgot to mention in the last message sorry for forgetting. Can you please add in the inputs menu

alerts on long: true/false

alerts on short: true/false

like you did on the t3 velocity 3.01 indicator? I want it to cover both slope alerts and ob/os level alerts.

So if alerts on long:true and alerts on short: false is selected it will only alert when the slope direction goes up

,and os levels are crossed up from below. And the indicator is done for me. Thank you.

Files:

Please Mladen

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Trust you are enjoying the weekend with your family.

When you have a moment this week, won't you please add audible alerts with arrows on the haDelta2 (attached for your convenience), please?

Thanking you sincerely,

=======

Dear Mladen,

I know you are in huge demand, but could you plse help me out with this request regarding the audible alert and arrows, please? #Post 5505.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Request

Dear Mladen, could you have a look at my request here when you have time also : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page8 ?

Thank you very much.

Reason: