Elite indicators :) - page 1028

mladen:

Evgenlch

It was posted a long time ago

A couple of versions you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

Thank you!!!!!!!!

mladen:

I usually don't do this, but simply for some clarifications what a big combination of possible parameters values can do : and example of sentiment zone oscillator that uses all Ahrens averages (all the rest is default) :

Compare that to the original sentiment zone oscillator and what can be done now. Not a HG but the improvement exceed the 0.5% that we have as a goal by far

almost any indicator requires careful setup and experiment. However, this indicator has surpassed them all. I can sit and experiment with it all night

Air92:
almost any indicator requires careful setup and experiment. However, this indicator has surpassed them all. I can sit and experiment with it all night

I second that : it is like a disease

mrtools:
comparison Did a jurik rsx mod of trendstrength .

When I try to load the indicator, MT4 freezes. why

aitosin:
When I try to load the indicator, MT4 freezes. why

aitosin

You should use version 3 or this one : jurik_trendstrength2.mq4

Files:

mladen

thank you nice as always

mladen:
Newest version of corrected moving average that includes the newest set of averages : corrected_average_2_4.ex4

Example is using recursive moving trend line (the rest of the parameters is default)

PS: as a reminder - no average included in the averages set repaints. None

Hey Mladen, Request for Histo version of this indicator Please

Thanks

SKC321

mladen:

SKC321

Here is the histogram version too :

Thanks Mladen

aitosin:
mladen thank you nice as always

In any case, here is version 3 too (just in case that it is not found) : jurik_trendstrength_3.ex4

mladen:

In any case, here is version 3 too (just in case that it is not found) : jurik_trendstrength_3.ex4

Is there a version that uses set of the averages instead of jurik?

Reason: