Your account does not support hedging!

Hi. I have opened an account at a broker and when I install the EA this message appears:
Your account does not support hedging! This is a prerequisite. For your safety, the EA has been stopped.
What does it mean?
Yuri:
Hi. I have opened an account at a broker and when I install the EA this message appears:
Your account does not support hedging! This is a prerequisite. For your safety, the EA has been stopped.
What does it mean?

You are using an EA that requires a hedge trading account, so you need to open such an account.

Hedging is when two opposite positions (buy and sell) on the same instrument are opened simultaneously.


It is a roboforex account. Yes they accept hedging. So I don't understand it.
Yuri:

It is a roboforex account. Yes they accept hedging. So I don't understand it.

Your broker may offer hedging, but your account doesn't, contact your broker for help.

thanks :)