Elite indicators :) - page 530

This is updated situation with this EA (very very first version) with MTF settings

Seems profitable (we can compare the im ageform soem perevious posts with this one - same account).

I think - we can upload this EA ... in the end of this week for example ...

But please note - it is very first version.

I am trading it using home pc and on the following way: swithing pc on in the morning, EA is trading, switching off in the evening.

======

I am writing it for myself just to find the posts about where it was started for example:

This post is continuation of the post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423, post 5425, post 5427, post 5431 and post 5472. This first version is on post 5491.

Files:

It is Metatrader statement for 1 week (since Friday to this Friday):

======

I am writing it for myself just to find the posts about where it was started for example:

This post is continuation of the post 5395, post 5396, post 5402, post 5404, post 5413, post 5423, post 5425, post 5427, post 5431, post 5472, post 5487 and post 5490. This first version is on post 5491.

could you identify and locate channel indicators around price in this picture please

mrtools:
Hi Winner246, Think this is what your looking for made it mtf with alerts.

mrtools,

Could you please identify and locate the 2 channel indicators around price bars in the picture you posted here in post # 5418 on page 542? It looks very interesting but I can't seem to find it anywhere. thanks very much in advance for all your help.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mrtools,

Could you please identify and locate the 2 channel indicators around price bars in the picture you posted here in post # 5418 on page 542? It looks very interesting but I can't seem to find it anywhere. thanks very much in advance for all your help.

traderdp

David

Traderdp those would be the TriangularMa Centered bands located here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

much appreciated rapid response

mrtools:
Traderdp those would be the TriangularMa Centered bands located here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mrtools,

thanks so much for your very helpful and speedy reply. another sophomoric question I apologize for in advance. Any suggestions on the settings for the 2 examples of same indi to create the same image as in your post for a 1 min chart, since I can't seem to make it look like your pic. thanks once again.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mrtools,

thanks so much for your very helpful and speedy reply. another sophomoric question I apologize for in advance. Any suggestions on the settings for the 2 examples of same indi to create the same image as in your post for a 1 min chart, since I can't seem to make it look like your pic. thanks once again.

traderdp

David

David realized the version i was using was a little different, these i am posting are using an automatic mtf atr in its calculation, so if you use it on i min chart the atr used in the bands will be based on 1 hour atr, so using these on 1 minute chart the atr multiplier might need to be something like .25 instead of the default 2, also in the regular section cycle thread heard last weeks cycle for Eur/Usd something like 92 so would put the half period to 46. And in case you haven't already heard the bands recalculate, lot of times what you see might be different later on.

a wealth of info in your reply thanks very much

mrtools:
David realized the version i was using was a little different, these i am posting are using an automatic mtf atr in its calculation, so if you use it on i min chart the atr used in the bands will be based on 1 hour atr, so using these on 1 minute chart the atr multiplier might need to be something like .25 instead of the default 2, also in the regular section cycle thread heard last weeks cycle for Eur/Usd something like 92 so would put the half period to 46. And in case you haven't already heard the bands recalculate, lot of times what you see might be different later on.

mrtools

I really appreciate all of the excellent info on this. it really helps to dramatically speed up my learning curve alot. you and this forum are a tremendous resource. have a great weekend.

traderdp

David

Looking forward to the test...

mrtools:
This is the Ea that Newdigital is using, am calling it Ichimoku Nrtr Ea. The Ea is using the Nrtr Ichimoku method that he has been manually trading, think its fairly close to his method.

The Ea has a close on Friday,Kumo cloud close, and time filter. The Ea should work on any mt4 broker regardless of digits,symbol,ecn,etc.Newdigitals settings are hard coded in the Ea so should be able to add it to a 1 minute chart and go.

Can't think of much else except, as always all suggestions for improvement are encouraged and welcome, and if am able to do them will do it.

===========================

ND & Mr.Tools, thank you for this gift bestowed upon us. I cannot wait to see it in action from Asia session on Monday morning.

Great work guys. Plse check your respective PMs from me.

Wishing you a great weekend.

Best wishes.

mrtools:
This is the Ea that Newdigital is using, am calling it Ichimoku Nrtr Ea. The Ea is using the Nrtr Ichimoku method that he has been manually trading, think its fairly close to his method.

The Ea has a close on Friday,Kumo cloud close, and time filter. The Ea should work on any mt4 broker regardless of digits,symbol,ecn,etc.Newdigitals settings are hard coded in the Ea so should be able to add it to a 1 minute chart and go.

Can't think of much else except, as always all suggestions for improvement are encouraged and welcome, and if am able to do them will do it.

For the Stoploss and Take profit the are moltiplier in the code. 100 TP in 5 digit broker is = to 0,00100 or 0,0100?

Thank you

Maybe there is something i wrong with the setting i set.

All the time that the signal is false it close on stoploss and don't close position according with the initial rule (close position on opposit signal) .

I put the nrtr indicator attached and the ea. No more regarding the right operation of the ea?

Thank you

Reason: