Hercs
Hercs  

Thank you Mladen

mladen:
Here is the histo version of the high low activator too

Now all the versions of it are available

========================

Hi Mladen,

Thank you for this addition; exhaustive work I know, but deeply appreciated nevertheless.

Best wishes,

ismael360
ismael360  
mladen:
Here is the histo version of the high low activator too

Now all the versions of it are available

Bravo!!! Bravo!!!

That picture alone is a work of art.

Ish

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Guys

Just be careful. That is just an indicator and eventually it will "make a mistake"

I have been checking it in the hindsight (it can be done since it is a non-repainting indicator) and there are situations when "it is wrong" but so far, from what I have seen, the good thing is that the losses in that case are not too big. So, all in all, I think that it is not a bad indicator and that it can be used (wit normal trading precautions (the % of risk taken care of and all the MM rules we know of), of course) in a meaningful way in trading

So, it is not a holly grail but I think that it is a usefull one

ismael360:
Bravo!!! Bravo!!!

That picture alone is a work of art.

Ish
ismael360
ismael360  
mladen:
Guys

Just be careful. That is just an indicator and eventually it will "make a mistake"

I have been checking it in the hindsight (it can be done since it is a non-repainting indicator) and there are situations when "it is wrong" but so far, from what I have seen, the good thing is that the losses in that case are not too big. So, all in all, I think that it is not a bad indicator and that it can be used (wit normal trading precautions (the % of risk taken care of and all the MM rules we know of), of course) in a meaningful way in trading

So, it is not a holly grail but I think that it is a usefull one

Yeah I know, but you see this just shows you the potential of what is possible.

You never know, some young up and comming mql programmer one day might see something like this and say, "You know what this here gives me an idea."

I can't wait to see where this indicator or indicators like this will be in a year or two from now.

Ish

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Sometimes I ask myself what would I do if I was as good in math as Stephen Wolfram

And then I think : the same thing he is doing. He has a world of his own, we (the traders) are a world for its own and I have a feeling that we are moving somewhere (somewhere being a "non-blind-street direction"). Will see if it is true, but compared to what I knew only a couple of years ago, as if I am on a different planet altogether

ismael360:
Yeah I know, but you see this just shows you the potential of what is possible.

You never know, some young up and comming mql programmer one day might see something like this and say, "You know what this here gives me an idea."

I can't wait to see where this indicator or indicators like this will be in a year or two from now.

Ish
dasio
dasio  

Fibonacci vortex indicator?

Hi mladen it is possible to create a Fibonacci vortex indicator how show here?

If there is the possibility i can give you the formula etc etc.

Thx

Gramski
Gramski  

I like it on 4hr but it does do a few odd things occasionally (i.e finding yourself against the trend)....but if you're timing your entries well on 1hr using a secondary indicator with good MM I think that's fairly solid.

Files:
eurusd_1.gif 32 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Chandes DMI + ...

It was so long ago Was going through the posts and noticed this one : it is adaptive. And since it is using rsi in calculation decided to see what will happen if rsi gets replaced with rsx. Here is the result : it is smoother (which was to expect it since rsx is smoother than rsi) and that way some false signals are filtered out. So we have one more adaptive indicator here a bit improved

Some embellishments added as well as closeable levels (for levels crossing color changes)

Linuxser:
Chande Dynamic Momentum Index from the book The New Technical Trader developed by Igorad.
Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

dasio

As normal indicator it can not be done in metatrader. It would need to be done as objects (each little segment would need to be drawn as a trend line) and even with objects there would be some limitations because metatrader really tends to get sluggish when there are a lot of object on one chart so even if it was made in that manner I do not think it would be efficient.

The main problem with metatrader is that we can not create custom objects (the vortex is a double spiral as far as I see, and it would be by far most efficient to make it in some lower level coding language (C for example). Mql is not known for its speed).

dasio:
Hi mladen it is possible to create a Fibonacci vortex indicator how show here?

If there is the possibility i can give you the formula etc etc.

Thx