Elite indicators :) - page 346

Rsx was originally made by Mark Jurik. Here is a link (without any promotion intention) with some more info about rsx and how it can be used : RSX

Some explanation what does that version do :

regards

Mladen

fx40:
its great indicator from great programer i have some idea to used it i do not know about the indicator which i posted it was repainting thanks for your adviced thank you very much mladen
Files:
rsx_comp.gif  26 kb
rsx_comp_1.gif  28 kb

step stochastic arrows mod

Hello,

I did create a little mod of the step stochastic to shows arrows instead of lines.

Regards

brax64

mladen:
Here you go

But ... the version I sued is not the one you posted but the one from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . The reason is described in that post, but you can make a quick test that will show you some things : the one you posted, by default, is calculating 500 bars. Change the bars calculated to let say 5000 and watch the chart. That is what I was talking about among other things in that post

Anyway, here you have the one that draws vertical lines at bars where crosses happened. You can control the visibility, the color, the style and the width of the lines, so I hope it covers all the needs regarding lines and crosses

regards Mladen

mladen:
derfel

First this one

regards Mladen

Hi

Can you please make one more variant of this indicator, it should be like a red-blue line. If trend will break through up level, then the indicator will show the blue color, it until the trend will break through lower level, then the indicator will show the red color. Levels could be set up, in this case 0 - 1, so for example i can put the leveling 0.8.

My English still sucks But this I can still write... Please

Hi mladen,

I am looking for an indicator that draws horizontal lines at the hign and low of the completed bar ( bar 0). When the next bar (bar 1) completes, it draws the horizontal lines at the high and low of the bar 1 only if close of the bar 1 is either above high of bar 0 or below low of bar 0.

I really appreciate your help with this.

Thanks,

tradepar

hi mladen,

With the Pivot Point Plus indicator, I can't seem to adjust the line thickness for the different levels when it's right indexed. Would you mind taking a look?

Thanks,

Fudo

Files:

hi mladen

qqe indicator its can be indicator for diffrent pair its great idea and powerfull in trading

regard

Files:

hello mladen. i was wondering if you could make these indicators work on custom offline charts? i am trying to use them on range bar charts but they are offline M32 charts.

hi mladen,

It works great! Thank you.

It's too bad MT4 can only draw solid lines. I found with other programs having the flexibility to scale styles makes different studies easier to read on the charts.

mladen:
Fudo

Here you go

Pivot, support and resistance lines width can be controled separately now. When switching to widths > 1, metatrader does not know to draw any line style except the solid, so the style is ignored for line widths > 1

regards Mladen

fx40

First of all it is an ex4 (it is not a source) and even though I have searched it around I could not find the source, so it is not possible to change it

Second : it is working wrong in mtf mode. It gives completely different values when switched in mtf mode compared to original time frame values. Here is a comparison. A 15 minute QQE 5 on a 15 minute chart and the same thing on a 5 minute chart. See the reference point (the fact that it does not cross the 50 level at all at that point and on a 5 minute chart it does - it behaves almost as if it is inventing values that were never there)

It does that all over the chart, and I do not think that it is usable at all in that form

The "regular" way is working as any standard QQE as far as I could check, but as I said, without source, neither can I find what is wrong with it nor can I change it

regards

Mladen

fx40:
hi mladen

qqe indicator its can be indicator for diffrent pair its great idea and powerfull in trading

regard
Files:
qqe_1.gif  24 kb
qqe_2.gif  22 kb

Here are several QQEs - of RSI, of Momentum, and of CCI (source codes); the mtf versions can easily be coded using universal keris2112 method (without interpolation)

Reason: