Elite indicators :) - page 343

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Empori

You can not back test that indicator. It is a multi time frame, and metatrader, when multi time frame is tested uses real (already closed) data and then it seems like a miracle in the back test.

When multi time frame is concerned (regardless if it is an indicator, script or an EA) and when current bar states are important (current bar of any "other" time frame than the time frame that is tested), only forward test can give you a clear view of how it will perform. In real time, unlike the back test performed by metatrader, you are going to have changes in higher time frame data and then all the bars belonging to the target bar must be updated (changed)

regards

Mladen

Empori:
Exclusive thank you Mladen.For time being (several hours testing on 1 and 5 m) no changes after current bar closing.Need one or two days more to observe carefully. Have a nice weekend.
Empori
Empori  
mladen:
Empori

You can not back test that indicator. It is a multi time frame, and metatrader, when multi time frame is tested uses real (already closed) data and then it seems like a miracle in the back test.

When multi time frame is concerned (regardless if it is an indicator, script or an EA) and when current bar states are important (current bar of any "other" time frame than the time frame that is tested), only forward test can give you a clear view of how it will perform. In real time, unlike the back test performed by metatrader, you are going to have changes in higher time frame data and then all the bars belonging to the target bar must be updated (changed)

regards

Mladen

It will take days to understand where to change the time frame data because of mtf nature.Thank you for additional clarification.Appreciate it.

Regards

bebeshel
bebeshel  

Mladen

Could you make " mtf T3trix x3" and " mtf dynamic zone T3trix x3 " ?

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Jho

Added one option for alerts (arrows are not touched, since arrows are completely independent from alerts). alertsOnFirstOnly - is set to tru, alerts will be raised only when first time level 5 or level -5 is reached, and it will not alert when level in the same direction is touched again. If it is set to false then the indicator works as before

regards

Mladen

jho:
Hi Mladen,

In Multi LSMA, currently arrows are displayed every time it reaches to +5 and -5 level. In smaller time frames number of alerts is too many.

So could you please make a little modification to it? Can we have a system by which it will display arrow in alternative way. i.e. once it displays arrow for +5 level, next arrow will be displayed only when it reaches -5 level and again only when it reaches to +5 level. This will surely help to reduce number of alerts.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Jho
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

bebeshel

Here is the T3 trix made multi time frame.

regards

Mladen

bebeshel:
Could you make " mtf T3trix x3" and " mtf dynamic zone T3trix x3 " ? Thanks
Files:
SIMBA
SIMBA  
Files:
dailybox.gif 88 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Hi Simba,

It is what I found (attached) - 2 public indicators:

and 2 more (from this elite section:

Custom candles - by numbers

and

Custom candles - any time frame

They are same with DailyBox indicator except color the bars inside the box and high/low of the day to be inside the box.

One indicator (attached) i-BigBarsFromH1 can create any timeframe/box started from H1 (H6, H8 and so on).

Not same but very similar.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Here is this one too

It can be used to have combined displays (like this example : there is daily and 4h boxes combined - two instances of the same indicator with time frames, colors and unique id set differently) It is a quick "chop-chop" of the custom candles any time frame to show only high and low instead of showing the wick too
Hercs
Hercs  

How...

newdigital:
Hi Mladen,

This Trend Scalp indicator is really great.

I traded it for one and half hour with good results. This indicator is making such as "newbie dream" - finding top and bottom.

So, it is what I used - GBPJPY M1 timeframe.

Results: +97 pips or 120 dollars by 0.1 fixed lot size just for 1 and half hour (statement in pips is attached). And it is in dollars:

Metatrader statement attached too:

I want to say that GBPJPY especially for M1 timeframe - it is most difficult case for scalping. But indicator did this job.

If someone need the template file (with indicators I used) - let me know and I will post it (tomorrow). But one of the main indicastor here is Trend Scalp.

===========================

Excellent results ND, but HOW did you interpret an entry? When the indicator crosses zero-line or when the Dots appear? I am reading the dots as "overheating" or is that incorrect?

Interesting indicator to say the least. Excellent work as usual, Mladen.

Would appreciate hearing from you, ND.

Thanks in advance.

SIMBA
SIMBA  

ND,Mladen

Thanks for the Custom candles and custom periods indicators