Elite indicators :) - page 350

sofija2004
sofija2004  
kalina1977:
Oh,thank you mladen for explanation!!!sorry for bother you.

Mladen HMA bars &alerts indy is not MTF,and i can not see UseBetterFormula in settings?And your screen of indy is diferent of mine?

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

kalina1977

Wrong link, sorry

I updated the upper post (now it points to correct indicator)

kalina1977:
Mladen HMA bars &alerts indy is not MTF,and i can not see UseBetterFormula in settings?And your screen of indy is diferent of mine?
sofija2004
sofija2004  
mladen:
kalina1977

Wrong link, sorry

I updated the upper post (now it points to correct indicator)

Thank you!!

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

:):):)

Actually from time to time, indicators like that or similar to that remind me not to listen to some people that are telling over and over that there are no trends in financial markets and that everything is random. Here is an example : HAMA smoothed with 9 period t3 smoothing, 1 hour chart (and how that thing looks on 30 minute charts too) - 1 hour chart simply because it is pointless to search for trends in a lower time frames (as far as I see there is just one losing trade in that example ... and when that one is compared to the winning ones ... far, far from being random)

Happy trading now
kalina1977:
Thank you!!
Files:
hama_4.gif 29 kb
hama_5.gif 26 kb
jigneshjhobalia
jigneshjhobalia  

Averages GMMA

Hi Mladen,

As usual. Great Job. Thanks a lot.

I also mentioned about two colors. I mean the respective colors for the slopes for respective MA. Could you please also provide one more option to have colors for the slopes? e.g. Uptrend - Blue and Downtrend - Red

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Jho

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Jho

Unfortunately then we run into a metatrader limitation : 8 drawing buffers.

GMMA has 6 moving averages in a short and long periods version, and to make it show slopes it would need 18 drawing buffers (due to some specifics, when making a non-repainting 2 color line, we need 3 drawing buffers for each 2 color line) so we are 10 drawing buffers short - I can make as much calculating buffers as much we need but drawing buffers I can not

Mladen

jho:
Hi Mladen,

As usual. Great Job. Thanks a lot.

I also mentioned about two colors. I mean the respective colors for the slopes for respective MA. Could you please also provide one more option to have colors for the slopes? e.g. Uptrend - Blue and Downtrend - Red

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Jho
bebeshel
bebeshel  

Mladen

How can i make ?

...........HAMA smoothed ?

........... t3 smoothing ?

in the indicators " HAMA T3 new - mtf & alert "

Thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

bebeshel

Set the T3Averageparameter to true

bebeshel:
How can i make ?

...........HAMA smoothed ?

........... t3 smoothing ?

in the indicators " HAMA T3 new - mtf & alert "

Thanks
Hercs
Hercs  

Robby DSS Bressert

Hi Mladen,

Would you mind looking at the Robby DSS Bressert again now that you have so much more new-found coding skills, plse? The Dots repaint as you may recall. It is a very useful indicator imho and your magic worked on it, may just make it something special.

Thanks in advance.

sofija2004
sofija2004  

Hello Mladen,can you create a little dashboard with this indicator?Picture included.

Thank you!

Or with 2 indicators,brsi+wdtom.

Files:
wdtom.png 9 kb
w_dtom.mq4 5 kb
bbrsi3.mq4 7 kb
wdtombrsi.png 10 kb