Elite indicators :) - page 348

mladen:
ValeoFX

Try out this one

Colors are controllable through parameters, so it should be fairly easy to adjust to specific needs

regards Mladen

=====================

Much appreciated, Mladen. You are a STAR.

Enjoy the weekend.

tradepar:
Hi mladen,

I am looking for an indicator that draws horizontal lines at the hign and low of the completed bar ( bar 0). When the next bar (bar 1) completes, it draws the horizontal lines at the high and low of the bar 1 only if close of the bar 1 is either above high of bar 0 or below low of bar 0.

I really appreciate your help with this.

Thanks,

tradepar

Hi mladen,

Is it possible to create an indicator for this?

Thanks,

tradepar

tradepar

I think this one should do it

Added some parameters to make it more controllable (with BarToTest you choose the bar you are testing for high or low break, by default it is set to 1 as in what you described, the rest of the parameters are added for appearance of the lines mainly)

PS: added one parameter : the Inverted. When testing the conditions you originally asked for (this condition : "if close of the bar 1 is either above high of bar 0 or below low of bar 0" It means that there was a gap in price, and those are rather rare) so The inverted tests if current close is higher from previous high or lower from previous low. I hope I covered all the combinations this way

regards

Mladen

tradepar:
Hi mladen,

Is it possible to create an indicator for this?

Thanks,

tradepar

Thank you mladen for creating this indicator.

Sorry, I was not very clear about what I am looking for.

My main intention is to find the range expansion. My definition of range expansion is:

Let's take 10 bars from time T1 to T10 where T1 is at 1 pm and T10 is at 10 pm.

On close of bar T1, the horizontal lines are on high and low of T1.

On close of bar T2: If the close is higher than high of T1, I define it as bar T2 expanded the range( on the close basis) in the up side more than bar T1. So horizontal lines are drawn on high and low of bar T2.

On close of bar T3: High of bar T3 was higher than high of bar T2 but close was lower than high of bar T2. So bar T3 did not expand the range(on the close basis) up. So the horizontal lines stay on high and low of bar T2

On close of bar T4: It was an indside bar. No range expansion. Horizontal lines stay on high and low of bar T2.

On close of bar T5: close is higher than high of bar T2 - above the currently drawn horizontal line on high of bar T2. So bar T5 clearly expanded the range(on the close basis) on the up side. So horizontal lines move to high and low of bar T5.

On close of bar T6: High was lower than high of bar T5, Low was lower than low of bar T5 but close was between horizontal lines. So no range expansion( on the close basis). Horizontal lines stay the same - on high and low of bar T5.

Same thing applies for the range expanding in the down direction.

I hope this makes it clear and it is not too difficult to program.

Again, Thanks a lot for all your help - always.

tradepar

fx40:
i am sorry mladen about that

here you are but i am not coder i do not know right and wrong one

posted from newdigital

hi mladen

would you please tell me its can be done

mladen:
tradepar

I think this one should do it

Added some parameters to make it more controllable (with BarToTest you choose the bar you are testing for high or low break, by default it is set to 1 as in what you described, the rest of the parameters are added for appearance of the lines mainly)

PS: added one parameter : the Inverted. When testing the conditions you originally asked for (this condition : "if close of the bar 1 is either above high of bar 0 or below low of bar 0" It means that there was a gap in price, and those are rather rare) so The inverted tests if current close is higher from previous high or lower from previous low. I hope I covered all the combinations this way

regards

Mladen

Hi mladen,

I have modified the indicator you had created for me to do the range expansion what I am looking for. I have made it multi frame also. But when I place this indicator on 15 minutes and choose the Timeframe 60, it draws the horizontal lines at the correct High and Low, but the start bar for the horizontal lines is not correct. Can you please correct it?

Also, please feel free to make it efficient , if you see a need for it. I know, it does the job but I do not think it is best written.

Again, thanks a lot for your help.

tradepar

fx40

Here you go It is showing QQE + fast signal + slow signal on chosen symbols. In order to give it a bit more flexibility (sometimes it is rather hard to find what is what in 6 values) option to show or hide slow and fast signal line is added (that way you can even hide signal lines completely like in the second example)

regards

Mladen

Files:

mladen:
fx40

Here you go

It is showing QQE + fast signal + slow signal on chosen symbols. In order to give it a bit more flexibility (sometimes it is rather hard to find what is what in 6 values) option to show or hide slow and fast signal line is added (that way you can even hide signal lines completely like in the second example)

regards Mladen

thank you very much mladen

Linear regression nrp and 3 bar swing mtf. The arrow shows the bar after the 3 bar setup, so if your brave you trade then, but imo pretty good if you stay with the trend.

mrtools:
Linear regression nrp and 3 bar swing mtf. The arrow shows the bar after the 3 bar setup, so if your brave you trade then, but imo pretty good if you stay with the trend.

Hi MrTools,

I was wondering if you could tell me what settings you are using for your two linear regression lines ?

Thanks

Reason: