Elite indicators :) - page 342

ValeoFX

Is it writing a "missing symbol" and a symbols name in the upper left corner of the chart (because in the case when it does not have a tick value for any of the symbols in the Symbols parameter, it will skip calculation)?

If yes enable that symbol in the market watch list of symbols list and it should work OK (do that till you see all the "missing symbols" are in the market watch list of symbols)

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
=========================== Thanks Mladen. Any idea why it is not loading onto my chart?

Many thanks Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Is it writing a "missing symbol" and a symbols name in the upper left corner of the chart (because in the case when it does not have a tick value for any of the symbols in the Symbols parameter, it will skip calculation)?

If yes enable that symbol in the market watch list of symbols list and it should work OK (do that till you see all the "missing symbols" are in the market watch list of symbols)

regards

Mladen

======================

That was indeed the problem. Thank you very much and while I am writing to you, it shows the short on GBP/USD perfectly with no sign of a retrace yet.

This looks very promising indeed.

Best regards.

May be off-topic sorry, but I was trying to find the indicator concerning the case #3 (image #3 on the post) - classical way of trading with scalping re-enter.

Parabolic weighted moving average indicator from this post looks good but MaksiGen is drawing trendline as the results of the price movement and not as "projection" ...

Basicly - the template is this one (attached):

So, it may be good to use some other indicator instead of MaksiGen for example because it may be good to have EA according to this classical way of trading with scalping re-enter. If someone is having some ideas so please post.

Well.

I will try this setup with LabTrendZigZag_v1.3 and VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2_alerts (links to download are on this post).

I am not sure how to trade ... because just 2 indicators are not re-painted here: Parabolic weighted moving average and VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2_alerts

many years ago I traded zigzag on H4 timeframe so ...

I will try with re-enter.

It may be good to instal email alert on mobile phone for VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2_alerts ...

Files:
labzigzag_1.jpg  250 kb
labzigzag_2.jpg  251 kb
labzigzag_3.jpg  264 kb

newdigital:
Well.

I will try this setup with LabTrendZigZag_v1.3 and VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2_alerts (links to download are on this post).

I am not sure how to trade ... because just 2 indicators are not re-painted here: Parabolic weighted moving average and VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2_alerts

many years ago I traded zigzag on H4 timeframe so ...

I will try with re-enter.

It may be good to instal email alert on mobile phone for VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2_alerts ...

Newdigital,

Don't think this indicator repaints, been meaning to clean it up some but for now maybe it will help.

By any chance you have any more information about email alerts on mobile phone.

mladen:
kalina1977

First this one :

I do not know which dtosc indicator you are using (the W_DTOM indicator internally uses dtosc, but since there are quite a few versions out there I can not tell exactly which version are you using) so made this one that works exactly as Robert Miner described it. It does not need an external indicator and has some other things that it does a bit different from W_DTOM indicator (among already told, this one does not have a limitation of symbols)
For the rest that does not know what is the principle of this indicator, it is combining n dtosc (stochastic RSIs) where n is a number of symbols used. By default it uses 14 symbols for that and the result is an "overall" dtosc value

PS: as you see it is not a dashboard yet. Check if the indicator corresponds to your indicator (does it meet your expectations - due to the things I explained above) first.

PPS: what you also should know, is that that indicator uses MarketInfo(Pairs[j],MODE_TICKVALUE)for weights calculation. Since that function always returns only the current value of the tick value (the function itself can not return historical values) it means it will repaint when you change time frames or symbols or you refresh the current chart. Not much, but it will since it will use current tick values for past data too

regards

Mladen

Hi Mladen,

I have brokers with suffix symbols (eg EURUSD_fx).

When I am able, I change the code to work.

This time I have not been successful.

Could make this indicator, Dtosc multi symbol combined.mq4

automatically detect the symbols,

and would not have to edit the code for each different symbol?.

Hello, can someone code an audio alert for the attached indicator? (audio alert should ring as soon as signal appear during candle and not only at candle close)

It has the audio alert already coded but it isn't working properly

mrtools:
By any chance you have any more information about email alerts on mobile phone.

I never used some feature as "email message to sms phone" but as I remember - yahoo is doing it. I will try ti get more information.

Antonsan

Here you go This one will recognize any prefix and/or suffix used by the broker and it will do it automatically (all it needs is to have an EURUSD on that broker (I doubt that there is a broker without EURUSD) and you do not need to have it in your market watch symbols list - it will find it anyway)

PS: you need to allow dll imports in the properties of this indicator in order to let it work correctly

regards

Mladen

Antonsan:
Hi Mladen,

I have brokers with suffix symbols (eg EURUSD_fx).

When I am able, I change the code to work.

This time I have not been successful.

Could make this indicator, Dtosc multi symbol combined.mq4

automatically detect the symbols,

and would not have to edit the code for each different symbol?.

camisa

Here you go Made some other changes too (it is a kind of a multi time frame indicator and left the logic of it how it works, but removed one possible repainting issue it had, so now it will not repaint - I do not refer to a multi time frame operating but it could sometimes repaint)

Alerts are added and you can chose the alerting mode too : if you set the alertOnEveryBreakOutto true then alert is going to be triggered whenever a breakout happens and there was no breakout bar before it, if you set it to false alert will be triggered only if the direction of the breakout is different than the previous breakout direction. The rest of alert parameters are as usual : it is already set to current (still opened) bar as you wanted, but that can be changed with alertsOnCurrent parameter
PS: as I told this one is a specific multi time frame indicator (I left the logic of that as is) so this one can change a bar differently than the usual multi time frame indicators. An example : for a 1 hour target time frame it can change bar 2 or 3 and it will, for example, not change bars 1 and 4. That applies only to when it works in multi time frame mode and even then it will happen very rarely. In regular mode it will not change any of the bars back

regards

Mladen

camisa:
Hello, can someone code an audio alert for the attached indicator? (audio alert should ring as soon as signal appear during candle and not only at candle close) It has the audio alert already coded but it isn't working properly
Reason: