Requests & Ideas - page 356

P.S: Elliot oscillator - waves 1.02 also has the same problem.

Anyway:
P.S: Elliot oscillator - waves 1.02 also has the same problem.

Anyway

Yes, I see (it seems to happen on a whipsaw, when a highest high and a lowest low happens on the same bar or very close to each other). Will check what can be done

Hi Mladen, would it be possible to add to this indicator email alert and alerts for current and closed bar?

Currently it alerts too many times when price is near the line.

And if I don't ask for too much then it would also be nice to have line thinkness in the indicator options.

Thanks a lot for your help!

hline_alert.mq4

Files:

Solariz:
Hi Mladen, would it be possible to add to this indicator email alert and alerts for current and closed bar?

Currently it alerts too many times when price is near the line.

And if I don't ask for too much then it would also be nice to have line thinkness in the indicator options.

Thanks a lot for your help!

hline_alert.mq4

Solariz

Try it out now : hline_alert_1.01.mq4

It will alert only once per bar, and trend line thickness added too

Files:

mladen:
Solariz

Try it out now :

Thanks Mladen! But I need it with alerts on current and closed bar and also the email alerts... Would it be possible?

Solariz:
Thanks Mladen! But I need it with alerts on current and closed bar and also the email alerts... Would it be possible?

Solariz

That indicator is using bid price. Bid price does not exist for past bars. Only for current bars and that is why it can not be made to show alerts for closed bar too

mladen:
Solariz That indicator is using bid price. Bid price does not exist for past bars. Only for current bars and that is why it can not be made to show alerts for closed bar too

Would it then be possible to modify this attached indicator and only change it from trendlines to horizontal lines? It has all I need in terms of alerts.

trend_line_alert.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Solariz

Try it out now : hline_alert_1.01.mq4

Or can this one be changed so it works with alerts on current and close bar?

I don't need it to specifically work with bid price.

Solariz:
Would it then be possible to modify this attached indicator and only change it from trendlines to horizontal lines? It has all I need in terms of alerts. trend_line_alert.mq4

Solariz

Here you go : horizonal_line_alert.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Solariz Here you go : horizonal_line_alert.mq4

Thanks Mladen, sorry would you mind having another look at it? It doesn't seem to alert on current bar and when I change indicator settings then it resets the line to the current price level and the line doesn't stay at the previously chosen level.

Thanks for your time and help!

Reason: