Elite indicators :) - page 340

Jho

Here you go This is an example of 1 hour GMMA made of triangular moving averages
To remind - methods are :
0 - simple moving average

1 - exponential moving average

2 - smoothed moving average

3 - linear weighted moving average

4 - linear regression (LSMA)

5 - triangular moving average

6 - sine weighted moving average

7 - volume weighted moving average

8 - Hull moving average

9 - NonLag moving average

Default method is EMA (which is the same as the original GMMA). It is a standalone indicator (it does not need averages indicator in order to work)

regards

Mladen

jho:
Hi Mladen,

Could you please upgrade "averages - mtf & alerts" like Guppy Multiple Moving Average (GMMA) that can launch multiple MAs i.e. Six similar MAs having two colors & User defined periods?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Jho
Files:

Hello Mladen!

Can you put alert and email on this indicator,when color is changed?

Thanks in advance.

mladen:
kalina1977 Take a look at this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . If you use default settings and set the Stepto 0 and UseBetterFormulato false, then you are going to get things like these bellow : the upper is the one you posted and the lower is the heiken ashi indicator from that link

That indicator already has alerts and since it is a mtf too and has some more possibilities that the original does not have I recommend that you use the one from the link I provided

PS: the lack of lower wicks is a known issue in raffs version (it came from an error of using MODE_OPEN, MODE_CLOSE, MODE_HIGH and MODE_LOW in ima parameters and proper usage should use PRICE_OPEN, PRICE_CLOSE, PRICE_HIGH and PRICE_LOW) so do not be alarmed with that difference - rafs version should have that too if it did not have that error in code

regards

Mladen

Oh,thank you mladen for explanation!!!sorry for bother you.

kalina1977:
Oh,thank you mladen for explanation!!!sorry for bother you.

Mladen HMA bars &alerts indy is not MTF,and i can not see UseBetterFormula in settings?And your screen of indy is diferent of mine?

Files:

kalina1977

Wrong link, sorry

I updated the upper post (now it points to correct indicator)

kalina1977:
Mladen HMA bars &alerts indy is not MTF,and i can not see UseBetterFormula in settings?And your screen of indy is diferent of mine?

kalina1977

Take a look at this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general . If you use default settings and set the Stepto 0 and UseBetterFormulato false, then you are going to get things like these bellow : the upper is the one you posted and the lower is the heiken ashi indicator from that link

That indicator already has alerts and since it is a mtf too and has some more possibilities that the original does not have (see the lower picture with t3 smoothing turned on instead of default smoothing as an example) I recommend that you use the one from the link I provided

PS: the lack of lower wicks is a known issue in raffs version (it came from an error of using MODE_OPEN, MODE_CLOSE, MODE_HIGH and MODE_LOW in ima parameters and proper usage should use PRICE_OPEN, PRICE_CLOSE, PRICE_HIGH and PRICE_LOW) so do not be alarmed with that difference - rafs version should have that too if it did not have that error in code

regards

Mladen

kalina1977:
Hello Mladen!

Can you put alert and email on this indicator,when color is changed?

Thanks in advance.
Files:
hama_1.gif  23 kb
hama_2.gif  23 kb
hama_3.gif  24 kb

mladen:
kalina1977

Wrong link, sorry

I updated the upper post (now it points to correct indicator)

Thank you!!

:):):)

Actually from time to time, indicators like that or similar to that remind me not to listen to some people that are telling over and over that there are no trends in financial markets and that everything is random. Here is an example : HAMA smoothed with 9 period t3 smoothing, 1 hour chart (and how that thing looks on 30 minute charts too) - 1 hour chart simply because it is pointless to search for trends in a lower time frames (as far as I see there is just one losing trade in that example ... and when that one is compared to the winning ones ... far, far from being random)

Happy trading now
kalina1977:
Thank you!!
Files:
hama_4.gif  29 kb
hama_5.gif  26 kb

Averages GMMA

Hi Mladen,

As usual. Great Job. Thanks a lot.

I also mentioned about two colors. I mean the respective colors for the slopes for respective MA. Could you please also provide one more option to have colors for the slopes? e.g. Uptrend - Blue and Downtrend - Red

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Jho

Jho

Unfortunately then we run into a metatrader limitation : 8 drawing buffers.

GMMA has 6 moving averages in a short and long periods version, and to make it show slopes it would need 18 drawing buffers (due to some specifics, when making a non-repainting 2 color line, we need 3 drawing buffers for each 2 color line) so we are 10 drawing buffers short - I can make as much calculating buffers as much we need but drawing buffers I can not

Mladen

jho:
Hi Mladen,

As usual. Great Job. Thanks a lot.

I also mentioned about two colors. I mean the respective colors for the slopes for respective MA. Could you please also provide one more option to have colors for the slopes? e.g. Uptrend - Blue and Downtrend - Red

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Jho
Reason: