Elite indicators :) - page 353

Jim

Here you go

I used normalization period 20, but you might want to experiment with it. Level can be set through parameters. You can chose if you want signal line cross alerts and / or level crosses alerts. Each alert can be configured separately for cross up and cross down, so I hope that all the combinations are covered

A comparison of regular (upper) and normalized (down) volty

regards

Mladen

94315jim:
mladen,

Would it be possible to "normalize" (0 - 100) the Jurik Volty indicator? Secondly, could you add an option so that I choose at what level it will alert? For example if I set the alert level to 50, the indicator will only alert for crosses below 50. Any cross above the level the indicator would not alert.

thanks,

jim
Files:
jv_1.gif  21 kb
jv_2.gif  25 kb

thanx a lot mladen..............

henderson filter cross arrow

Mladen,

i have one more favor to ask you..

Can you code the henderson filter in a way that it only change color when the two cross.

If there is a bullish cross then both henderson are blue and if bearish then red color..

Also a arrow or vertical line to signal the cross

thank you.

mktsagli

Here you go 2 options added in order to keep all configurable.
- TrendColors-> if set to true, colors are going to depend on the trend (if a fast filter is above slow filter, trend is up, if the fast filter is above slow filter, trend is down) - as in the example picture bellow. If set to false it works as before : colors are depending on the slope of the filter

- ArrowsVisible-> if set to true, indicator will show arrows on a point of crossing of 2 filters (as in the example picture bellow) , otherwise the arrows are not going to be shown

regards

Mladen

mktsagli:
Mladen,

i have one more favor to ask you..

Can you code the henderson filter in a way that it only change color when the two cross.

If there is a bullish cross then both henderson are blue and if bearish then red color..

Also a arrow or vertical line to signal the cross

thank you.
Files:

Thank you mladen

You are very impressif

best regards

Renko in a row

Mladen,

I asked this question before but we misunderstood each other. I'm trying to pin point the best time and day for certain renko size bricks. This file seems to be the closest to getting their but it doesn't work properly, it only counts inside the time line and it counts everything not just that day and timeline.

Can you help?

Best regards

Ray

Files:
t3_clean.mq4  6 kb
snake.mq4  4 kb

barbaron

Here you go

But first some explanation : snake force is in fact centered triangular moving average, and centered TMA recalculates. For that reason (since it will change up to half period+1 bars back) it is not possible to pinpoint some things (it will change the bar where it crossed for example - that is the condition for crosses as well as when the distance become negative). So instead of telling that the distance became negative, the indicator is "telling" if T3 is above or bellow TMA value.

The rest is done as you asked : it will alerts when when the distance exceeds asked value, bar for that alert can be chosen, bars for distances displayed can be chosen and you can choose if you want the information displayed at all or not.

PS: by default T3 ic red and TMA is blue. It works in multi time frame as it should too, except that this time I decided to keep the Interpolated option by default set to false, so if you want the "smooth" interpolated multi time frame you have to change Interpolated to true

regards

Mladen

barbaron:
Hi Mladen,

I need really your help. Can you please:

1. Merge the two attached indicators in one. As the T3 is yours I think that I’ll never find someone better than you to be able to do this.

2. Show somewhere on the main window (if possible to choose the screen angle and x,y position will be perfect, but if necessary too much efforts – forget it):

2.1. Show the distance in pips between Snake and T3 in pips (absolute value) in bar 1 (0 is the current bar)

2.2. Show the distance in pips between Snake and T3 in pips (absolute value) in bar 2

2.3. Show the difference in pips of the above values (with a sign +/-)

3. Make the new indicator generate the following alarms on beginning of every new bar (bar 0)

3.1. Snake has crossed Up/Down the T3 between bars 1&2

3.2. The distance between Snake and T3 on bar n (n as extern parameter n<=10) became greater than an extern parameter value (in pips). This alarm has to appear only once – the first time that this event happens after the crossing of the two curves and then remain inactive until the next crossing of the two lines

3.3. The number calculated in 2.1 became negative

I will be very very grateful if you can do this and thank you in advance for your time spent on my problem
Files:

Thank you

You are great. I cannot expres my gratitude & my respect. THANK YOU

mladen:
barbaron

Here you go

But first some explanation : snake force is in fact centered triangular moving average, and centered TMA recalculates. For that reason (since it will change up to half period+1 bars back) it is not possible to pinpoint some things (it will change the bar where it crossed for example - that is the condition for crosses as well as when the distance become negative). So instead of telling that the distance became negative, the indicator is "telling" if T3 is above or bellow TMA value.

The rest is done as you asked : it will alerts when when the distance exceeds asked value, bar for that alert can be chosen, bars for distances displayed can be chosen and you can choose if you want the information displayed at all or not.

PS: by default T3 ic red and TMA is blue. It works in multi time frame as it should too, except that this time I decided to keep the Interpolated option by default set to false, so if you want the "smooth" interpolated multi time frame you have to change Interpolated to true

regards

Mladen

Wow nice indicator,Mladen can you make a histo with alert on color change?

Reason: