Elite indicators :) - page 339

Jurik Volty Normalized

Mladen/MrTools,

Could you add alert at the close of the bar when the volty crosses the signal line from the bottom in Visual mode 1?

thanks,

jim

pending order scripts

does anyone know where i can get the exact script?

i need pending buy and sell scripts that place pending orders at the previous candles high/low with a stop loss at the previous candles high/low with a lot size parameter.

i found a bunch of unfinished ones and ones that do not do exactly what i want it to do.

ATR / ZeroLag TEMA

hi mladen,

I hope all is well.

Could you please convert this ZeroLag TEMA into a multicolor indicator?

Also if you could convert this ATR indicator so it's left justified on the chart like the Multi TF BB indicator, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Fudo

Digital Filters Indicator

Does anyone know what the P1 D1 A1 settings for FATL are?

Thanks

I remember when you originally made this and posted it on Kalenzo's thread. I found it very interesting as well.

Greal work as always!

Thank you.

mladen:
Fudo

Here you go

This became an interesting indicator (rewrote the whole thing (even though it was me ho made the previous version ) so no it is interesting even code wise : it uses 25 buffers internally just for calculation + 6 for drawing == 31 in total, so it is breaking the 8 buffers limitation of metatrader by far).

As of how it works : since there are 2 lines in that indicator had to add some options to choose how to color the whole thing, so now you have 3 modes of color displays. The main switch is MultiColorMode. If set to true, it will display lines in multi color mode, otherwise it will display as before

When in multi color mode, you have 2 modes and they depend on ShowColorsOnCrossesswitch. If it is set to false, then each line is going to be colored depending on its slope (like the first example picture bellow). When it is set to false, then the color will depend on relative position of the 2 lines - one color when a line is above other line other color when a line is bellow the other line (like the second example picture bellow)

regards Mladen

Hi Mladen,

Very Very interesting indicator. ZeroLag Tema multi color.mq4

Kind Regards,

Jho

Fudo

Here you go

This became an interesting indicator (rewrote the whole thing (even though it was me ho made the previous version ) so no it is interesting even code wise : it uses 25 buffers internally just for calculation + 6 for drawing == 31 in total, so it is breaking the 8 buffers limitation of metatrader by far).

As of how it works : since there are 2 lines in that indicator had to add some options to choose how to color the whole thing, so now you have 3 modes of color displays. The main switch is MultiColorMode. If set to true, it will display lines in multi color mode, otherwise it will display as before

When in multi color mode, you have 2 modes and they depend on ShowColorsOnCrossesswitch. If it is set to false, then each line is going to be colored depending on its slope (like the first example picture bellow). When it is set to true, then the color will depend on relative position of the 2 lines - one color when a line is above other line other color when a line is bellow the other line (like the second example picture bellow)

regards

Mladen

Fudomyo:
hi mladen,

I hope all is well.

Also if you could convert this ATR indicator so it's left justified on the chart like the Multi TF BB indicator, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Fudo

And here is the ATR

It is right justified (as the Multi TF BB indicator) and shows the day you chose in DayToShowparameter. 0 is today, 1 is yesterday, and so on ... The rest of parameters is the usual. Here is the comparison of the "old" one (lines on chart) and the "new" one (lines on the right side)
regards

Mladen

Fudomyo:
hi mladen,

I hope all is well.

Thanks,

Fudo

Thank you for this. It works great.

mladen:
And here is the ATR It is right justified (as the Multi TF BB indicator) and shows the day you chose in DayToShowparameter. 0 is today, 1 is yesterday, and so on ... The rest of parameters is the usual. Here is the comparison of the "old" one (lines on chart) and the "new" one (lines on the right side)
regards Mladen

Upgrade of "averages - mtf & alerts" like GMMA

Hi Mladen,

Could you please upgrade "averages - mtf & alerts" like Guppy Multiple Moving Average (GMMA) that can launch multiple MAs i.e. Six similar MAs having two colors & User defined periods?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Jho

Files:
Reason: