Make It No Repaint Please! - page 25

Dear mladen/mrtools

can you make it no repaint?

Files:
ima.mq4  4 kb

clon_tron:
Dear mladen/mrtools can you make it no repaint?

clon_tron

Due to the way it is calculated, it can not be made non-repainting

mladen:
clon_tron Due to the way it is calculated, it can not be made non-repainting

Thanks for your answer. But do you have similar to this indicator that doesn't repaint? If yes can you share?

clon_tron:
Thanks for your answer. But do you have similar to this indicator that doesn't repaint? If yes can you share?

clon_tron

Sorry. I have nothing similar and if that indicator was made not to repaint it would not look like it looks at all

Hi Mladen or Pava,

Could you help me with repainting indicators to non repainting.I don't mean to bother I need help if anyone can please. Will the indicator not re-plot or lag? Are you guys up for the challenge?

Thanks, much appreciated.

ramedies1234

ramedies1234@gmail.com

fatl.mq42itrend.mq4super_signal_v3f.ex4super_signal_v3f.mq4

Files:

ramedies1234:
Hi Mladen or Pava,

Could you help me with repainting indicators to non repainting.I don't mean to bother I need help if anyone can please. Will the indicator not re-plot or lag? Are you guys up for the challenge?

Thanks, much appreciated.

ramedies1234

ramedies1234@gmail.com

fatl.mq42itrend.mq4super_signal_v3f.ex4super_signal_v3f.mq4

ramedies1234

correctly coded fatl does not repaint (you can find a lot of correctly coded fatl indicators on the forum - here for example https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172923)

correctly coded iTrend does not repaint (also can be found on the forum - here is one place https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173672)

Super signals can not be made non-repainting

Pls Mladen .

can u explain how MTF indicators work?

El_Nur:
Pls Mladen . can u explain how MTF indicators work?

It is simple

For example you have a 1 hour indicator on the 15 minute chart. You want to see the value for bar 100 on 15 minute chart. Check what corresponding bar is that on 1 hour (let it be 25) and then calculate the 1 hour value for the 25th 1 hour bar using 1 hour data and draw that on a 15 minute chart at position 100.

All in all that is all that mtf does. There are some points that need to be taken care of, but mtf is as simple as that explanation is

Mladen, usually i am using on balance volüme with mtf. i do not use dynamic zone because they are trying to go up or down zones again from middle... Is that strategy true?

tomitom06:
Mladen, usually i am using on balance volüme with mtf. i do not use dynamic zone because they are trying to go up or down zones again from middle... Is that strategy true?

tomitom06

Sorry, but I do not understand your question. Would you mind clarifying it?

Reason: