Elite indicators :) - page 345

mladen:
:)

First of all I can not make them change colors. To make 2 lines have non repainting 3 colors (since it would need 3 colors for each line : up, down, and neutral) I would need 10 drawing buffers and in metatrader 4 it is impossible due to its limit of 8 drawing buffers.

First I thought to add "arrows" (something like this :
but it is (in my opinion) unreadable. So came up with this solution which I feel is acceptable. When just one value is over or bellow the limits you choose, then the color of the underlying histogram is gray. When both are over or bellow in the same direction then the histogram changes to appropriate color. So it look like these 2 (one is a "normal" one and the other is a multi time frame example

PS; in order to get the histogram drawn like that, values are "shifted down" by 50, so the level 76.4 becomes 26.4 and level 23.6 becomes (23.6-50) = -26.4. You can adjust those levels using UpLevel and DownLevel parameters

regards

Mladen

thanks mladen

Is it possible that the method of saturation(oversold-overbought), such as the attached picture for the 2 indicators please

regard

Files:
1.png  9 kb

mladen:
fx40

That is what I was trying to explain in the post. If I make a 3 color multi color line and I make it a non-repainting 3 color multi color line, I need 5 drawing buffers for that. Since in that indicator there are 2 values that should in that case be 3 color lines, I would need qo drawing buffers for that. Metatrader has a maximum of 8 drawing buffers, so it is simply a limit that we can not brake in metatrader 4.

If I would use less than 10 drawing buffers for two 3 color multi color lines, then some of them would repaint and I am sure that nobody would like a classical repainting (since that would be making a wrong code willingly) indicator

regards

Mladen

i understand now thanks

fx40

That is what I was trying to explain in the post. If I make a 3 color multi color line and I make it a non-repainting 3 color multi color line, I need 5 drawing buffers for that. Since in that indicator there are 2 values that should in that case be 3 color lines, I would need 10 drawing buffers for that. Metatrader has a maximum of 8 drawing buffers, so it is simply a limit that we can not brake in metatrader 4.

If I would use less than 10 drawing buffers for two 3 color multi color lines, then some of them would repaint and I am sure that nobody would like a classical repainting (since that would be making a wrong code willingly) indicator

regards

Mladen

fx40:
thanks mladen

Is it possible that the method of saturation(oversold-overbought), such as the attached picture for the 2 indicators please

regard

i think stochastic diffrent pair indicator its pwoerfull idea mladen

its can be macd diffrent pair accept value or setting of (5-13-1)

The same idea of ​​the previous indicator (stochastic diffrent pair)

As a mean to see basic correlation I think too that it can be useful.

Here is a MACD version of different pairs indicator. I did not have time enough to test and to check, but it seems that on some highly correlated pairs it is working OK. Added labels that are there simply in order to help us know which Macd corresponds to which symbol

regards

Mladen

fx40:
i think stochastic diffrent pair indicator its pwoerfull idea mladen

its can be macd diffrent pair accept value or setting of (5-13-1)

The same idea of ​​the previous indicator (stochastic diffrent pair)
Files:

mladen:
As a mean to see basic correlation I think too that it can be useful.

Here is a MACD version of different pairs indicator. I did not have time enough to test and to check, but it seems that on some highly correlated pairs it is working OK. Added labels that are there simply in order to help us know which Macd corresponds to which symbol

regards Mladen

great

thanks mladen

Mladen the indicator can not identify the pairs below usd (usdjpy-usdchf-usd-cad)

Files:
2.png  30 kb

mladen:
fx40

it is working (those are real values of macd for those pair) but one value is much bigger (the usdjpy) than the other and that is why you are getting that kind of a comparison

it is the nature of macd. To remind : Macd is a difference of 2 emas (exponential moving averages) symbols like usdjpy, gbpjpy, eurjpy are 2 digit symbols and, by nature. They are having much bigger values of macd than 4 digit symbols. Macd is not a bounded indicator (like stochastic or rsi, for example) and that is why it happens

in order to make them comparable by values, added two new parameters : Firstsymbolmultiplier and secondsymbolmultiplier. In cases like that you should set either the first or the second to 100 or 0.01. But be careful since that is deforming macd (it is not that simple to make macd values equal - maybe better measure would be some kind of atr but then it would completely distort macd values, so ...). Here is an usdjp - gbpusd in which usdjpy mul;tiplier is set to 0.01
[attach]121310[/attach]
regards mladen

thanks mladen

whats about rsx diffrent pair its can be done

and its value its become equal

Files:
rsx.mq4  4 kb

fx40

Avoid using the rsx you posted (it is repainting and is going to accumulate calculation error with each tick that comes for a bar) There are quite a few correctly coded rsx indicators in this thread.

This version of rsx different pairs uses correct calculation
PS: rsx is a bounded indicator (to remind it is a kind of a smoothed rsi) so this one does not need any multiplication to make values similar

regards

Mladen

fx40:
thanks mladen

whats about rsx diffrent pair its can be done

and its value its become equal
Files:

mladen:
fx40

avoid using the rsx you posted (it is repainting and is going to accumulate calculation error with each tick that comes for a bar) there are quite a few correctly coded rsx indicators in this thread.

This version of rsx different pairs uses correct calculation
[attach]121327[/attach]
ps: Rsx is a bounded indicator (to remind it is a kind of a smoothed rsi) so this one does not need any multiplication to make values similar

regards

mladen

its great indicator from great programer i have some idea to used it i do not know about the indicator which i posted it was repainting thanks for your adviced

thank you very much mladen

Reason: