Elite indicators :) - page 345

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Just some real example:

if buy line will be reversed to uptrend so it will be our ranging buy (we can open buy trade):

A temporary decrease during a bull market is called a correction; a temporary increase during a bear market is called a bear market rally.

Because buy line is on uptrend is buy, sell line is on uptrend is sell, sell line is on downtrend is bear market rally, buy line is on downtrend is correction.

So, I traded buy-buy, or sell-sell.

Files:
soon.jpg 40 kb
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

And when I was postingt the explanation here - I traded on the same time.

So, it was the situation before:

After that - I made few trades (7 trades) with 45 dollars profit:

This system works. But breakout and/or forex news can kill all the profit as stop loss is 100 pips for every trade. That is why it is necessary to select right time for this trading, and do not trade more than 1 and half an hour in a day for this scalping.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

From post #3443:

if buy line will be reversed to uptrend so it will be our ranging buy (we can open buy trade).

yes, it was reversed:

But I did not start trading now as I already made 45 dollars closed it few minutes ago.

Files:
reversed.jpg 88 kb
hazelj80
hazelj80  

that's a pretty good setup there ND!

i want to use these pivots on my chart at mbt but it doesn't count the sunday candle as these are the only pivots I could find anywhere that will work with the custom prices that basket charts create.

can anyon help with the sunday candle problem?

thanks!

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

You can use this pivot with sunday fixed (for any timeframe incl weekly):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I did not check it but it should work.

hazelj80
hazelj80  
newdigital:
You can use this pivot with sunday fixed (for any timeframe incl weekly):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I did not check it but it should work.

i tried them. they do not work on custom offline charts like these do. i wonder what's the difference in them?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

One is looking for data (high, low, open close) in current chart (the weekly you posted) and the other is looking for data in the chosen time frame (the one that ND sent you the link) and hence it will not work OK on some offline charts (offline chart should to correspond to real data then, and as we know, they don't).

Also, the one you posted does use Sunday data but as the last day in the week not the first one (which is probably what you have in mind - but that is what is usually considered as a "bad" data since Sunday data for pivots is only a couple of hours of data and can not be used for daily pivots, for example, and that is why they are treated that way in the indicator you posted)

Replace this line (line 148) :
if ( 1 == TimeDayOfWeek(Time) && 1 != TimeDayOfWeek(Time) ) [/php]
with this
[php] if (TimeDayOfWeek(Time) < TimeDayOfWeek(Time) )
If you want Sunday to be the first day of the week (so that is exlusively the change for the "weekly median" to start a week at Sunday and not on Monday
hazelj80:
i tried them. they do not work on custom offline charts like these do. i wonder what's the difference in them?
sofija2004
sofija2004  

pivot points on offline chart

hazelj80:

They work,but you need to open same TF offline chart as on Pivot points TF.

Picture included.

hazelj80
hazelj80  
mladen:
One is looking for data (high, low, open close) in current chart (the weekly you posted) and the other is looking for data in the chosen time frame (the one that ND sent you the link) and hence it will not work OK on some offline charts (offline chart should to correspond to real data then, and as we know, they don't).

Also, the one you posted does use Sunday data but as the last day in the week not the first one (which is probably what you have in mind - but that is what is usually considered as a "bad" data since Sunday data for pivots is only a couple of hours of data and can not be used for daily pivots, for example, and that is why they are treated that way in the indicator you posted)

Replace this line (line 148) :
if ( 1 == TimeDayOfWeek(Time) && 1 != TimeDayOfWeek(Time) ) [/php]
with this
[php] if (TimeDayOfWeek(Time) < TimeDayOfWeek(Time) )
If you want Sunday to be the first day of the week (so that is exlusively the change for the "weekly median" to start a week at Sunday and not on Monday

now it works. thanks. now i have weekly pivot and mid pivots.

bigdogus4
bigdogus4  

PA cross ema, bar change color Indicator

Hey Guys, I have search 2 different forex forums, I am looking for a indicator that when the PA crosses a ema the candles with change color, can anyone help me find this please.