Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1502

mladen:

Line 92 of the indicator you posted

for (i=limit;i>=0;i--) ExtMapBuffer[i]=iCustom(NULL,0,"RSX",Len,0,i);

If you do not have the indicator called "RSX" in the indicators folder, that indicator will not work. Related to it believe it or not ...

thanks for valid support and infromation. i am not using this. i got from site :)

sal:
thanks for valid support and infromation. i am not using this. i got from site :)

You asked to fix that indicator :

sal:

hi mladen,

could you fix the error of this indicator . unable to see in the chart. might be old version.

So how do you know that it needs to be "fixed" if you do not use it? It does not need a fix, it needs "RSX" indicator to work and as soon as you have the correct "RSX" indicator in your indicators folder it will work

sal:
the attached sanp helps .. i did in HMA 2 lines with different periods and add. i confirm the trend subchart for the signal strength
Use any 2 hull moving average indicators for trade but please, stop flooding the forum with same "we need to be optimistic ..." stuff  over and over. If you believe that you found the grail, I wish you good luck, but all you have there are signals on the slower of the two Hull averages. That would be exactly the same as if you would use a simple histogram of a singe Hull average slop for the single slower Hull average : and you would get exactly the same signals

Hello and thanks soo much to the coders in this page to help a lot of people.

I know this indi Zig Zag repaint but i use it for reference only and i need alarm sound and message from what pair when arrow apears in current candle. Thanks soo much. 

Files:
ZigAndZag.mq4  16 kb

G'day Mladen,

Would you please be so kind as to fix the alert on the attached, to alert once only on signal.

Kind regards and thanks.

Will 

Please add an alert on the indicator when 2 line cross

Wildamaori:

G'day Mladen,

Would you please be so kind as to fix the alert on the attached, to alert once only on signal.

Kind regards and thanks.

Will 

As far as I see it alerts only once per signal type

mladen:
As far as I see it alerts only once per signal type
This is what I get Sir
Files:

Wildamaori:
This is what I get Sir

Yes, that is what I mean : it alerts once for buy, and once for sell

The problem is that that indicator is wrongly coded and has sell and buy signal at the same time all the time - that indicator should be rewritten

mladen:

Yes, that is what I mean : it alerts once for buy, and once for sell

The problem is that that indicator is wrongly coded and has sell and buy signal at the same time all the time - that indicator should be rewritten

Appreciate your explanation as always Mladen, I understand.

It is a great indicator for scalping, and, I do appreciate you are very busy at the moment. Would you be able to fit the recoding in to your already busy schedule?

If not, I completely understand.

Kind regards.

Will 

Reason: