bebeshel:
How can i make ?

...........HAMA smoothed ?

........... t3 smoothing ?

in the indicators " HAMA T3 new - mtf & alert "

Thanks

Robby DSS Bressert

Hi Mladen,

Would you mind looking at the Robby DSS Bressert again now that you have so much more new-found coding skills, plse? The Dots repaint as you may recall. It is a very useful indicator imho and your magic worked on it, may just make it something special.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Mladen,can you create a little dashboard with this indicator?Picture included.

Thank you!

Or with 2 indicators,brsi+wdtom.

Files:
wdtom.png  9 kb
w_dtom.mq4  5 kb
bbrsi3.mq4  7 kb
wdtombrsi.png  10 kb

ValeoFX

Here you go

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Hi Mladen,

Would you mind looking at the Robby DSS Bressert again now that you have so much more new-found coding skills, plse? The Dots repaint as you may recall. It is a very useful indicator imho and your magic worked on it, may just make it something special.

Thanks in advance.

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

regards

Mladen

========================

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you very much for the indicator. Much appreciate your time.

Best wishes.

Mladen for advice plse...

mladen:
kalina1977 so made this one that works exactly as Robert Miner described it. It does not need an external indicator and has some other things that it does a bit different from W_DTOM indicator (among already told, this one does not have a limitation of symbols)
For the rest that does not know what is the principle of this indicator, it is combining n dtosc (stochastic RSIs) where n is a number of symbols used. By default it uses 14 symbols for that and the result is an "overall" dtosc value

regards

Mladen

========================

Mladen, I am testing this indicator based on its calculations as you described it and seeing that I use the #DTosc exclusively, I want to see whether it adds any benefit. Problem is that when I load it, it is very CPU intensive which makes changes to the settings very difficult if not impossible. As you mentioned, it does not need an external DTosc, so that cannot be the problem. Any suggestions please?

Secondly, when tested against the #DTosc you developed, is there any advantage or is it just the switching ability to different TFs?

Thanks for replying.

mladen:
kalina1977

First this one :

I do not know which dtosc indicator you are using (the W_DTOM indicator internally uses dtosc, but since there are quite a few versions out there I can not tell exactly which version are you using) so made this one that works exactly as Robert Miner described it. It does not need an external indicator and has some other things that it does a bit different from W_DTOM indicator (among already told, this one does not have a limitation of symbols)
For the rest that does not know what is the principle of this indicator, it is combining n dtosc (stochastic RSIs) where n is a number of symbols used. By default it uses 14 symbols for that and the result is an "overall" dtosc value

PS: as you see it is not a dashboard yet. Check if the indicator corresponds to your indicator (does it meet your expectations - due to the things I explained above) first.

PPS: what you also should know, is that that indicator uses MarketInfo(Pairs[j],MODE_TICKVALUE)for weights calculation. Since that function always returns only the current value of the tick value (the function itself can not return historical values) it means it will repaint when you change time frames or symbols or you refresh the current chart. Not much, but it will since it will use current tick values for past data too

regards

Mladen

Hello Mladen,i have checked both indicators and looks like they identical.

Files:
wdtomdtosc.gif  128 kb

ValeoFX

It is, with default settings, if chart does not belong to the symbols list in the Symbols parameter, it is behaving as 28+1 separate independent instances of an indicator (it has to check the number of bars that are changed since last calculation and it has to be done in the target symbol environment (it can not be retrieved from a current chart) and then calculation has to be done in the target symbol environment too)

So it is a PC memory eater for 1 and PC processor time eater for 2 (I doubt that you have any chart with 29 indicators loaded, and this one needs all of that in order to work OK)

ValeoFX:
========================

Mladen, I am testing this indicator based on its calculations as you described it and seeing that I use the #DTosc exclusively, I want to see whether it adds any benefit. Problem is that when I load it, it is very CPU intensive which makes changes to the settings very difficult if not impossible. As you mentioned, it does not need an external DTosc, so that cannot be the problem. Any suggestions please?

Secondly, when tested against the #DTosc you developed, is there any advantage or is it just the switching ability to different TFs?

Thanks for replying.

mladen:
ValeoFX

It is, with default settings, if chart does not belong to the symbols list in the Symbols parameter, it is behaving as 28+1 separate independent instances of an indicator (it has to check the number of bars that are changed since last calculation and it has to be done in the target symbol environment (it can not be retrieved from a current chart) and then calculation has to be done in the target symbol environment too)

So it is a PC memory eater for 1 and PC processor time eater for 2 (I doubt that you have any chart with 29 indicators loaded, and this one needs all of that in order to work OK)

===========================

Thanks Mladen. Any idea why it is not loading onto my chart?

Reason: