Elite indicators :) - page 338

In the original I did name it "TMA centered" (I still have it under that name on my PC), but I guess that people prefer shorter names and it started to circle around as "TMA" only instead. If it kept its original name I guess some misexpectations would be avoided

Glad that it is sorted out anyway

regards

Mladen

tradepar:
Yes mladen. You are right.

Thank you for a prompt response.

tradepar

hazelj80

The way it is written it uses metatrader built in fractals indicator - which means that it will repaint. In my experience, alerts on repainting indicators are not that useful (and, in some cases, they are impossible to catch, since the conditions that would mean triggering alert will "appear" only in history)

regards

Mladen

hazelj80:
hello again everyone. i was wondering if i could get an email alert for this indicator that alerts once per candle when price breaks through one pip above or one pip below the dots? couldn't find one like it.

mladen:
hazelj80

The way it is written it uses metatrader built in fractals indicator - which means that it will repaint. In my experience, alerts on repainting indicators are not that useful (and, in some cases, they are impossible to catch, since the conditions that would mean triggering alert will "appear" only in history)

regards

Mladen

yeah that sucks. i like fractals though. oh well.

but how about converting this new candle alarm to an email alert?

Files:

mladen

Is there a way to add timecondition to a indicator or must it be converted to an EA?? I have this indicator that Altoronto kindly provided, I have been trying to convert to timecondition but no success. Can you help me??

Thank you

Ray

Ray

It works

All you have to change is the line that goes like this (line 83)
if (TimeCondition()) [/php]
to something like this
[php] if (!TimeCondition()) { Comment("out of time limits"); return(0); }
So no conversion to EA is needed
traderduke:
mladen

Is there a way to add timecondition to a indicator or must it be converted to an EA?? I have this indicator that Altoronto kindly provided, I have been trying to convert to timecondition but no success. Can you help me??

Thank you

Ray

hazelj80

Add this (adjust the message and the subject to your needs) after the line 39 that is saying Alert(...) in the code

SendMail("New candle formed","a new candle has been formed"):
hazelj80:
yeah that sucks. i like fractals though. oh well. but how about converting this new candle alarm to an email alert?

mladen:
hazelj80

Add this (adjust the message and the subject to your needs) after the line 39 that is saying Alert(...) in the code

SendMail("New candle formed","a new candle has been formed"):

cool! thanks mladen.

how are you great malden i hope you are ok

would please help me to convert this indicators into mtf version

Files:
cc.mq4  18 kb

mladen:
Apart from those thiings I said about "pollan"s indicators, maybe one general rule can be applied to almost all manners of "promoting" wonder stuff : the "wonder stuff" people promote as secret and wonder is usually made intentionally for that purpose only : to hit and run before people realize that they were hit Here is an example : one more wonder indicator was promoted the similar way (pictures and a secret formula) and I was wondering how long it will take to make a replica of it. Once when I assumed that the basis is the all time favorite scammers one (Solar wind) it took very short time to make it (some 15 minutes, all in all). Here it is
But, when I posted the picture of it on the forum where they were discussing of it, and even when I told people on that forum that it is a 3 times repainter (so not just one repainting) some people were still asking me to post the code because "they could benefit in their trade" from it. I was wondering why the hell do they tell that until I realized that they were actually looking for a "wonder" indicator they would then paddle further to unsuspecting ones as a "quick way to get rich" magic portion

To conclude : if somewhere someone tells that there are secrets in her/his code (like the subtraction of past rsi from future cci) run away from it as fast as you can: those secrets are probably of the kind this "wonder" indicator contains

Posting it here but please be advised : it is a 3 times repainter and, as is, I coded it only to see how long does it take to reproduce a "wonder indicator" that seems to be sold around. No practical use.

dose it repaint mladen

sager22

Believe it or not this one was not so easy to convert to mtf (in some cases it behaves like 8 separate indicators in order to get what is needed). So, here you go

There are 2 additional parameters that you will notice that whatever you place in them, nothing changes. Those are MaFast and MaSlow. Those 2 parameters are used to allow "inter time frame communication" and are used only by indicator itself when set to multi time frame mode. The rest is standard. It was rewritten (simply it needed to be cleaned up in order to allow normal multi time framing - the math itself stayed the same)

As of "Solar wind wonder" : as I said in the post where I posted that indicator itself - it repaints not once, not twice but 3 times. It is not meant to be used as indicator at all, but was posted to show how "wonder" indicators are produced and what one should take care of when seeing something "wonder-full" being sold

regards

Mladen

sager22:
how are you great malden i hope you are ok would please help me to convert this indicators into mtf version
Files:
cc_mtf.gif  28 kb
cc_mtf.mq4  18 kb
Reason: