BrainSystem: Trading System Development and Trades - page 16

kamyar:
thanks for your effort.i have some questions

1.what is the stochastic indicator duty in your system?

2.we should get bt1signal first and the bt2signal then or it can be in any sort?

3.what is exactly the filled zones.i think you mean we should not trade in the zones.ok?

thanks

Stochastic is showing us uptrend or downtrend. But I did not see any right signal which was filtered by Stochastic. I am using it just to secure myself against something.

As to the signals so it may be any signals to be first. I tried to see everything how it was developed on the history.

I may say it in more simple way:

Buy.

BT2sig buy together with BT1sig buy or BT1Stop buy on the same closed bar.

OR

BT1sig buy together with BT2sig buy or BT2Stop buy on the same closed bar.

This uptrend should be confirmed by Stochastic (on the same closed bar) and by I-XO (on the same closed bar or just wait one closed bar more for the confirmation).

Sell.

BT2sig sell together with BT1sig sell or BT1Stop sell on the same closed bar.

OR

BT1sig sell together with BT2sig sell or BT2Stop sell on the same closed bar.

This downtrend should be confirmed by Stochastic (on the same closed bar) and by I-XO (on the same closed bar or just wait one closed bar more for the confirmation).

Exit on SAR.

All the settings of SAR etc you may see if you use template. Download all the indicators in /indicator folder, compile the indicator using MetaEditor (or just wait intil MetaTrader will compile it automatically), place template file in /template folder, open MetaTrader, open M30 chart, right mouse click on the chart, select "Template", select our BT template. And all the settings will be adjusted automatically (except width of the lined on the chart but you may change the width from zero to 1 for example).

Sometimes I use EMA 34 but just to estimate reversal. It makes me busy during the waiting for the signals.

As to zones so it is my zones. People can not trade manually 24 hours per day. My time is Alpari time server plus 1. So if 8 o'clock on the chart it is 9 am for me in real life. But you may have your own zones. And it should be some market opened and so on. So you may change the zones (there is indicator and everybody may select two different zones per day or one trading zone devided by two if you are having lunch for example). Zones are your working hours if you understand forex as a job.

Audio:
Becarefull guys ,the result of the bt is diff of the broker you guy using

If we are using M30 timeframe and closed bar only for everything it should be similar.

Not as i_Trend for example:

the value of i_Trend indicator sometimes depends on the broker more than on the trend direction.

BT system is not doing this. But my suggestion is to use this system on the closed (full) bars only.

Irrespective of.

If we are looking at the charts now we may understand that there are no right confirmed signals during the whole day today: one signals were not confirmed by Stoch (USDCHF) and an other signals were not confirmed by SAR and I-XO.

Would it be possible to make or adjust one of the BT 1 indicators so that it signals on a 15 min chart but taking its signal from the 1 hour chart ?

Martin

mart-hart:
Would it be possible to make or adjust one of the BT 1 indicators so that it signals on a 15 min chart but taking its signal from the 1 hour chart ? Martin

Haaaa haaa haaa the master of BT try some thing some thing ,get off from the kitchen before you burn the house down ,haaa ,haaa,haaa

Becarefull guys ,the result of the bt is diff of the broker you guy using A GAIN CAREFULL

newdigital:
Stochastic is showing us uptrend or downtrend. But I did not see any right signal which was filtered by Stochastic. I am using it just to secure myself against something.

As to the signals so it may be any signals to be first. I tried to see everything how it was developed on the history.

I may say it in more simple way:

Buy.

BT2sig buy together with BT1sig buy or BT1Stop buy on the same closed bar.

OR

BT1sig buy together with BT2sig buy or BT2Stop buy on the same closed bar.

This uptrend should be confirmed by Stochastic (on the same closed bar) and by I-XO (on the same closed bar or just wait one closed bar more for the confirmation).

Sell.

BT2sig sell together with BT1sig sell or BT1Stop sell on the same closed bar.

OR

BT1sig sell together with BT2sig sell or BT2Stop sell on the same closed bar.

This downtrend should be confirmed by Stochastic (on the same closed bar) and by I-XO (on the same closed bar or just wait one closed bar more for the confirmation).

Exit on SAR.

All the settings of SAR etc you may see if you use template. Download all the indicators in /indicator folder, compile the indicator using MetaEditor (or just wait intil MetaTrader will compile it automatically), place template file in /template folder, open MetaTrader, open M30 chart, right mouse click on the chart, select "Template", select our BT template. And all the settings will be adjusted automatically (except width of the lined on the chart but you may change the width from zero to 1 for example).

Sometimes I use EMA 34 but just to estimate reversal. It makes me busy during the waiting for the signals.

As to zones so it is my zones. People can not trade manually 24 hours per day. My time is Alpari time server plus 1. So if 8 o'clock on the chart it is 9 am for me in real life. But you may have your own zones. And it should be some market opened and so on. So you may change the zones (there is indicator and everybody may select two different zones per day or one trading zone devided by two if you are having lunch for example). Zones are your working hours if you understand forex as a job.

EXCUSE ME

What's I-XO?

If it is an indicator,may I download it somewhere?

mart-hart:
Would it be possible to make or adjust one of the BT 1 indicators so that it signals on a 15 min chart but taking its signal from the 1 hour chart ? Martin

I tried this. There is some thread with many posts about it (may be this thread). But the problem is the following: we see the M15 signals first and need to wait one hour for the H1 bar to be closed. So it was good idea and this idea was estimated also but sorry it does not work in our case because we are trading on the full closed bar.

grunge:
EXCUSE ME

What's I-XO?

If it is an indicator,may I download it somewhere?

It is indicator. Check few posts above.

I am not trading at night. I just counted some pips from yesterday evening:

EURUSD.

sell 1.2270 at 20:00 yesterday, closed 1.2278 at 07:00 today (alpari time).

-8 p.

USDCHF.

buy 1.2624 at 20:00 yesterday, closed 1.2616 at 07:00.

-8 p.

GBPUSD.

sell 1.7847 at 20:00 yesterday, closed 1.7834 at 06:30.

+13.

USDJPY.

buy 114.74 at 23:00 yesterday, closed 115.09 at 06:00.

+35

+32 in total.

All the calculation was made on full closed bar including exit. For example we see on the opened bar (SAR) that we may exit now but we are waiting until the bar will be closed and then exit. Why? To have the strict rules to enter and to exit.

Reason: