Coding help - page 57

STRONG_WEAK_CURRENCIES Indicator

Hello coders,

I need little help with that indic that I have written.

The purpose of "STRONG_WEAK_CURRENCIES.mq4" indicator is to compare a currency against a basket of 7 others: (Total 8 curr.). Although there are no errors on compiling, no buffer is drown on the separate window. 8 buffers should be drown, one relative to the 7 others. A colored text identify each currency.

I shall probably need to rescale the drawing later on, but till next no drawing appears.

There are some others similar indicators already coded in the TSD-forum, but not as this one.

I am stuck till now. Can you please give me a little hand?

Thanks a lot.

Tomcat98 strong_weak_currencies.mq4

Try it out now

Tomcat98:
Hello coders,

I need little help with that indic that I have written.

The purpose of "STRONG_WEAK_CURRENCIES.mq4" indicator is to compare a currency against a basket of 7 others: (Total 8 curr.). Although there are no errors on compiling, no buffer is drown on the separate window. 8 buffers should be drown, one relative to the 7 others. A colored text identify each currency.

I shall probably need to rescale the drawing later on, but till next no drawing appears.

There are some others similar indicators already coded in the TSD-forum, but not as this one.

I am stuck till now. Can you please give me a little hand?

Thanks a lot.

Tomcat98 strong_weak_currencies.mq4

STRONG_WEAK_CURRENCIES Indicator

mladen:
Try it out now

I can see now my error.

I will now be able to rescale it .

I thank you very much Mladen.

Have a good WE.

Sincerely

Tomcat98

STRONG_WEAK_CURRENCIES Indicator Final

Hello,

Thanks to Mladen,

Here is the final version of "STRONG_WEAK_CURRENCIES mq4".

What it shows is how a currency appreciate or depreciate.

Each line is a stand alone information. Do not consider cross lines.

As example, this week we can see that AUD and NZD went "south" from the mid of the week.

JPY has appreciated during the week, and CAD and USD were almost steady.

Those which are on top are not stronger than those at the bottom, remember each line is a stand alone information .

Just an information to see the general flow of a currency, but not the flow of a pair.

Again , thanks very much Mladen.

Have a good trading week.

Sincerely.

Tomcat98

strong_weak_currencies1.mq4

Hi,

I posted a request but it got moved to a different thread, but i think it should have been moved to this thread.

If anyone can help I need some coding help to get this EA below working properly,

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177583

post 1242.

Many thanks if anyone can look, I have tried but it simply eludes me,

PG

hi, could help me amend some code in it?

hi mladen,

the indicator attached does not autorefresh itself (in all timeframes charts, easily check if see in M1 chart), could you help me add some autorefresh codes to this indicator, so that it can refresh (auto update) itself in live charts for all timeframes charts.

by the way, does this indicator has any repainting element code? Many thanks for help.

Files:

EA coding with mini lots

Hello ,

One quick question:

I have won an account with pairs written EURUSD! , GBPUSD! , USDCHF! ....

What should I modify in the EA code to make it works?

(symbol(!),... ) ???

Rgds all

Thanks

Have fun trading .

Tomcat98

annbeea

Take a look at this post : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page218#comment_628589

It is about the same indicators (CC+nn which were originally made by Simeon Semenych from the link at that post). As far as I know CC works OK

annbeea:
hi mladen,

the indicator attached does not autorefresh itself (in all timeframes charts, easily check if see in M1 chart), could you help me add some autorefresh codes to this indicator, so that it can refresh (auto update) itself in live charts for all timeframes charts.

by the way, does this indicator has any repainting element code? Many thanks for help.

If it works with current symbol, you don't have to change anything.

If you have to specify the symbols name in parameters then just change (edit) the value of the symbol in arameters.

If you have hardcoded symbol names in the EA it would be a good idea to add a "suffix" parameter and then add that suffix to hardcoded symbols in the code

Tomcat98:
Hello ,

One quick question:

(symbol(!),... ) ???

Rgds all

Thanks

Have fun trading .

Tomcat98

Hello again,

I've got the answer: (in case someone meets the same problem):

MARKET EXECUTION EURUSD

INSTANT EXECUTION EURUSD!

The EA has to be re written for some parts...

Have a good trading week.

Tomcat98

Tomcat98:
Hello ,

One quick question:

(symbol(!),... ) ???

Rgds all

Thanks

Have fun trading .

Tomcat98
Reason: