Ocean theory based indicators - page 50

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

It means now we can test/check different pairs "CORRELATION" ?

would you mind some addition in title name (dss of nma 1_3 multi pair) ..... as already we have ver 1_3.

regards

Here is the real version 1.3 (with the filters) and with any symbol option added

mladen:

Here is the real version 1.3 (with the filters) and with any symbol option added

Interesting example :)

mladen:

Again thank you so much

mladen:

Sorry, but not work in cross pair like EURJPY & EURGBP maybe another cross pair

Melajah_Forex:
Sorry, but not work in cross pair like EURJPY & EURGBP maybe another cross pair

It works for any symbol (here is an example that you are stating that does not work). If you have the symbol in your symbols list, it will work. Check if all is OK with your symbols since all is OK with the indicator

mladen:

It works for any symbol (here is an example that you are stating that does not work). If you have the symbol in your symbols list, it will work. Check if all is OK with your symbols since all is OK with the indicator

Ok it work, i get how to work with cross pair. I Just need input the suffix/prefix but in mayor pair is OK without that 

Once Again tanks you so much 

Version of dss of nma that has 7 types of filters now. It still allows to show any symbol at the current chart (it is already multi time frame, and alerts are correct for the correct symbols)

mladen:

Version of dss of nma that has 7 types of filters now. It still allows to show any symbol at the current chart (it is already multi time frame, and alerts are correct for the correct symbols)

Dearest MLADEN

So many thanks for adding all filters and more upgrading,appreciations.

can a Vline with arrow (with option arrow or vline display) favor possible but when ever you can manage time.

regards

mladen:

StepMA using natural moving average (nma) :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
stepma_nma.ex4

Hi,
I tried to attach this to the chart, but it says: You are trying to use renamed indicator.

simon_json:
Hi,
I tried to attach this to the chart, but it says: You are trying to use renamed indicator.
Save it as "stepma nma.ex4" and it will work
Reason: