How to remove a pair from the list?

I am trying to clear the symbol from the list , thus the EA can't open nor close the trade anymore. I lost all my winnings including my capital as well and even my floating negative open trade was stopped !! I tried to delete it  didn't work and when I tried to repeat it the choice was only to delete all forex. I asked my broker support  and told me that  they can't do anything but to ask MQL5 Support! I asked the author of my EA and pretend not to understand me inspite of the screenshot of the multiple losses that has been made by the EA. Please guide me thanks.

P.S . Even I disconnect the EA and basket it with RSI MT4 and Japanese candlesticks , the EA is unstoppable! Help before I lost all my capital!! Thanks

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Chart Representation
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Chart Constants / Chart Representation
  • www.mql5.com
Chart Representation - Chart Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Hello, man. You now log in to the software and close the start button on the software. Then upload the VPS, the server has not received the instruction to stop the transaction, so it is still in the process of transaction. Next time you close EA, remember to close the transaction instruction in the PC transaction software and upload it to the server.

• If you want to delete the symbol from Market Watch list (MT5) so you should close the chart of this symbol, restart Metatrader, and after that  you can delete this symbol from the list.
  • If you do not open the chart with this simbol so - just delete it from the list with not a problem at all (without restarting Metatrader).

I tried that too  but still it still on the list ! The first one i tried i even had to choose a pair then when i tried to repeat the process , the pair choice is gone and only all forex can be deleted but I have an ongoing trade!
Reason: