Elite indicators :) - page 347

QQE simple indicator is on this post. It is improved QQE indicator with many good features added such as MTF and so on.

QQE new histo + alerts indicator is on this post. This is new version of QQE indicator showing you RSI above / below some level or signal line. All kinds of alerts were added.

QQE histo - alerts & mtf indicator is on this post. It is MTF version of QQE new histo + alerts indicator.

All except the version 5 ______________________

Without kidding now : keris made a very good method for mtf, but it has 2 weak points, as far as I am concerned (and I am not thinking of interpolation now at all - as you know there is always an option to turn interpolation off (the case with version 5 has nothing to do with interpolation - it is simply inventing values, not interpolating values))
1 . It is a "set of indicators" instead of being "an indicator". Almost always you need at least 2 indicators to make it work, and the called indicator must have the exact name otherwise it all falls apart. I simply do not like the idea of a "2 file indicator" and that is why I am avoiding it, and in cases when something bigger is changed in the base indicator (parameters count, type, or buffers number...) it simply is not able to work at all without changing 2nd indicator too. It is OK for a coder, but what about a regular user that does not know which mtf should read which basic indicator? After some time it is a guaranteed mess

2. It always assumes how many bars of the target time frame were changed instead of checking it exactly. That is the "place it on chart, wait some time, change time frame, go back and you will eventually get the correct values" mode which I do not like at all

This post is a bit off topic, but maybe explains why am I insisting on a single file mtf indicators. Less chance of error, less chance of confusion and less chance of looking at something that is actually not that

Anyway, thanks for the collection, maybe one of those will be appropriate to fx40's needs and then it can be adapted

regards

Mladen

wojtek.paul:
Here are several QQEs - of RSI, of Momentum, and of CCI (source codes); the mtf versions can easily be coded using universal keris2112 method (without interpolation)

Mladen, you'are absolutely right, two indicators (the original file and the mtf one calling the former through the iCustom function) are needed, but the method - apart from its weaknesses pointed out by you - has such an advantage that it can be used almost mechanically by anybody who is not such a good coder as you, but has some little knowledge about programming in mql4 (as me)

mladen:
fx40

First of all it is an ex4 (it is not a source) and even though I have searched it around I could not find the source, so it is not possible to change it

Second : it is working wrong in mtf mode. It gives completely different values when switched in mtf mode compared to original time frame values. Here is a comparison. A 15 minute QQE 5 on a 15 minute chart and the same thing on a 5 minute chart. See the reference point (the fact that it does not cross the 50 level at all at that point and on a 5 minute chart it does - it behaves almost as if it is inventing values that were never there)

It does that all over the chart, and I do not think that it is usable at all in that form

The "regular" way is working as any standard QQE as far as I could check, but as I said, without source, neither can I find what is wrong with it nor can I change it

regards

Mladen

i am sorry mladen about that

here you are but i am not coder i do not know right and wrong one

posted from newdigital

Files:

Pivots-Weekly-Fibo does not refresh automatically

Good morning Mladen,

Would you be kind enough and look into the "Pivots-Weekly-Fibo" that you built? It does not refresh automatically.

Thanking you in advance.

ValeoFX

Here you go :

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Would you be kind enough and look into the "Pivots-Weekly-Fibo" that you built? It does not refresh automatically.

Thanking you in advance.

Many thanks Mladen

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go :

regards

Mladen

====================

As always deeply appreciated, Mladen. Thanks ever so much.

Best wishes.

CCI Trends indi

Hi Mladen,

With reference to the "CCi Trends" indicator updated by you, would it be possible to add the values behind each line in between die last block and the written word indicating which line it represents such as H1, M30, etc, please?

I attach an indicator which I have used for years and a picture of what it is that I am asking you to create for your kind perusal and comment. With your additional knowledge you may find that you have to apply your latest "magic" to this indicator that I am attaching, but feel free to work your magic on both if you wish, please. (The attached indicator is the TRO_CCI_WIN_5TF_DOT which we have "jippo-ed" to show the CCi-5 values only)

The picture shows a Red arrow from bottom to top and that is where I would like to see these values which you can see to the far right of the picture in a blocked arrangement from H4 up to M5.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Mladen,

Thanks for the explanation.

O.k. That is the reason Multi LSMA could be created as it does not display any of the Five MAs on the main window.

Any way, so to make things work some other way, could you upgrade "Multi LSMA - Ranges" to "Multi Averages -Ranges " i.e. as of now it offers single Moving Average i.e. LSMA, could you please include all the MA that "averages - mtf & alerts" offers?

Is it possible this time to have "arrowsOnFirstOnly" the way you created "alertsOnFirstOnly"?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Jho

mladen:
Jho

Unfortunately then we run into a metatrader limitation : 8 drawing buffers.

GMMA has 6 moving averages in a short and long periods version, and to make it show slopes it would need 18 drawing buffers (due to some specifics, when making a non-repainting 2 color line, we need 3 drawing buffers for each 2 color line) so we are 10 drawing buffers short - I can make as much calculating buffers as much we need but drawing buffers I can not

Mladen

ValeoFX

Try out this one Colors and positions are controllable through parameters, so it should be fairly easy to adjust to specific needs
regards

Mladen

Files:
Reason: