how to use this trend line indicator as a trade filter

Hi

I would like to add this indicator as a filter for trading - simply if trendline is blue then long positions, if red then short positions.

I am used to using icustom to bring in the indicator values to my EA so that i can use them, but I am not sure how i would do it in this case. I have tried adding comments for various variables to see if i could determine which values would help, but i have not had much luck so far. Is there another way to achieve this goal?

I have added the indicator so you can attach to a chart and see what it does. 

please do not post decompiled code here, thanks

Decompiled code removed.

angevoyageur:
Decompiled code removed.

decompiled? how do do you know that? i found the mq4 on another forum.

My question still stands though - how can i use an indicator like this using icustom or what are the alternatives? 

simoncs: decompiled? how do do you know that?
i found the mq4 on another forum.
My question still stands though - how can i use an indicator like this using icustom or what are the alternatives?
  1. A simple look at the code reveals that.
  2. Just because you found it somewhere doesn't change anything. If you found a car on the side of a road and hopped on in, do you think the courts would entertain your statement that "I just found it and used it, I didn't steal it, someone else did?" Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to theft. See also https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/134317
  3. Detailed explanation of iCustom - MQL4 forum
  4. What alternative?
Reason: