Elite indicators :) - page 354

Antonsak
Antonsak  
mladen:
It was tested on brokers with suffixes too and it works with no problems at all. It will not work if any of the default 14 symbols is missing in which case it writes out which is the missing symbol in the upper left corner of the chart. Then you have to remove the symbol not supported by your broker If you have dlls enabled it should work (or let me know which broker it does not work on)

I only worked at Forex.com suffix FXF

It has not worked in:

Exness suffix m

The collective suffix _fx

ForexPlace (4xp.com) Account ECN suffix #

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Antonsan

As I said : check for a "missing symbol" message in the upper left corner

If it works with one broker using suffix it will work with other too regardless of the suffix used (it is simply extracting the difference on ppppEURUSDssss and what is left are prefix (the pppp part if if exist) and suffix (the ssss part if it exist). There are no predefined prefixes or suffixes that it uses. In case when symbol is missing (any symbol) it does not calculate further, but writes out a message saying "missing symbol " and symbol name. Remove that symbol from the list of symbols in the symbols parameter and it will work

PS: just saw what is going on :
Exness as an example - see the picture with some symbols from Exness

as you see there are symbols with "m" in the end, there are symbols with "c" added to their names and there are symbols (those same symbols) without anything added to their names. So Exness is having not 1, not 2 but 3 suffixes at the same time. No automatic suffix / prefix recognition will work on that kind of suffix / prefix mix up.

Attaching a version where you enter suffix and or prefix as a parameter manually, but as far as I see you will always have to check if some symbol is missing, or you should use the very first version and specify each symbol with its own suffix (it is the only way to have those mixed suffixes sorted out)

PPS: for this version you do not need to enable dlls, but you have to change the suffixes for every new broker you use manually (as I explained - there is no way to automatically decide which is the suffix you want to use in cases like explained, only you as a user can do that)

regards

Mladen

Antonsan:
I only worked at Forex.com suffix FXF

It has not worked in:

Exness suffix m

The collective suffix _fx

ForexPlace (4xp.com) Account ECN suffix #
fx40
fx40  

Would you please mladen help me to conver

this indicator to mtf version

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

fx40

Here you go Made some code changes in order to make it a bit faster and simpler to follow

regards

Mladen

fx40:
Would you please mladen help me to conver this indicator to mtf version
fx40
fx40  
mladen:
fx40

here you go made some code changes in order to make it a bit faster and simpler to follow

[attach]121151[/attach]
regards mladen

thanks mladen also its better now

mladen is it possible if you allowed the addition of a saturations (sell or buy) to the indicator

forexample if one of pair cross 76.4 become green line

and if anothor pair cross 23.6 become red line

thanks

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

:)

First of all I can not make them change colors. To make 2 lines have non repainting 3 colors (since it would need 3 colors for each line : up, down, and neutral) I would need 10 drawing buffers and in metatrader 4 it is impossible due to its limit of 8 drawing buffers.

First I thought to add "arrows" (something like this :
but it is (in my opinion) unreadable. So came up with this solution which I feel is acceptable. When just one value is over or bellow the limits you choose, then the color of the underlying histogram is gray. When both are over or bellow in the same direction then the histogram changes to appropriate color. So it look like these 2 (one is a "normal" one and the other is a multi time frame example

PS; in order to get the histogram drawn like that, values are "shifted down" by 50, so the level 76.4 becomes 26.4 and level 23.6 becomes (23.6-50) = -26.4. You can adjust those levels using UpLevel and DownLevel parameters

regards

Mladen

fx40:
thanks mladen also its better now

mladen is it possible if you allowed the addition of a saturations (sell or buy) to the indicator

forexample if one of pair cross 76.4 become green line

and if anothor pair cross 23.6 become red line

thanks

updated version posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

fx40
fx40  
mladen:
:)

First of all I can not make them change colors. To make 2 lines have non repainting 3 colors (since it would need 3 colors for each line : up, down, and neutral) I would need 10 drawing buffers and in metatrader 4 it is impossible due to its limit of 8 drawing buffers.

First I thought to add "arrows" (something like this :
but it is (in my opinion) unreadable. So came up with this solution which I feel is acceptable. When just one value is over or bellow the limits you choose, then the color of the underlying histogram is gray. When both are over or bellow in the same direction then the histogram changes to appropriate color. So it look like these 2 (one is a "normal" one and the other is a multi time frame example

PS; in order to get the histogram drawn like that, values are "shifted down" by 50, so the level 76.4 becomes 26.4 and level 23.6 becomes (23.6-50) = -26.4. You can adjust those levels using UpLevel and DownLevel parameters

regards

Mladen

thanks mladen

Is it possible that the method of saturation(oversold-overbought), such as the attached picture for the 2 indicators please

regard

Files:
1.png 9 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  

another jurik

This was iTrend changed it using jurik and now with multitimeframe, alerts and arrows. Still using auto iTrend levels.

updated version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

fx40

That is what I was trying to explain in the post. If I make a 3 color multi color line and I make it a non-repainting 3 color multi color line, I need 5 drawing buffers for that. Since in that indicator there are 2 values that should in that case be 3 color lines, I would need 10 drawing buffers for that. Metatrader has a maximum of 8 drawing buffers, so it is simply a limit that we can not brake in metatrader 4.

If I would use less than 10 drawing buffers for two 3 color multi color lines, then some of them would repaint and I am sure that nobody would like a classical repainting (since that would be making a wrong code willingly) indicator

regards

Mladen

fx40:
thanks mladen

Is it possible that the method of saturation(oversold-overbought), such as the attached picture for the 2 indicators please

regard
fx40
fx40  
mladen:
fx40

That is what I was trying to explain in the post. If I make a 3 color multi color line and I make it a non-repainting 3 color multi color line, I need 5 drawing buffers for that. Since in that indicator there are 2 values that should in that case be 3 color lines, I would need qo drawing buffers for that. Metatrader has a maximum of 8 drawing buffers, so it is simply a limit that we can not brake in metatrader 4.

If I would use less than 10 drawing buffers for two 3 color multi color lines, then some of them would repaint and I am sure that nobody would like a classical repainting (since that would be making a wrong code willingly) indicator

regards

Mladen

i understand now thanks