Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 114

Drawdown is - 457 dollars and profit on closed trades is +457 dollars.

457 - 457 = 0 = initial deposit.

ND

Fantastic, really thanks for your help. I also lost a great fibo extention indy too can you recommend one I hate trading without it?

As to WW for USDCHF on h1 so I closed this trade with 26 pips in profit (sell).

I closed at 0.8244 (sell) with 26 pips profit but it is 0.8197 for now!

So, it was correct about this WW.

---------------

fibo extention indy?

not related to patterns?

I am not using fibo.

I used pivot (price is above pivot is bullish and below is bearish - for M5 or M15 timeframe).

let me see ...

Well.

You have a choice

Fibo & Gann variations:

-ALL W D Gann Stuff thread is here.

- indicators is here.

- all the forex-tsd links to fibo (video, articles, indicators, systems and so on) is here.

- Fibonacci Levels with Price included... posted here.

- Editing Fibonacci levels optionsexplained here

- Camarilla Indicators are here and here and here

- Something about Andrews Pitchfork is here

- COMMITMENT OF TRADERS(COT)Indicator here

- Auto Fibonacci by Codersguru is here

- Fibo Circle indicator by cja is on this post.

- Fibo MultiColor indicator by cja is on this post.

- fibocalc_V31 indicator fixed version is on this post.

----------------

I attached some Pivot indicator: if price breaks dotted lines (blue or red one) - so it is breakout. If price is inside those lines so it is normal trend which may be classified in our using way as bearish /bullish as primary trend together with seconddary trend and so on. This indicator was coded based on FibonacciTrader Magazine Issue 6 (it was written inside this indicators if you open it in Metatrader).

Change width to 2 or 3:

Files:

It is the other fibo/pivot indicator (see attached).

I used it for the long time.

Just place indicator in indicators folder, template (attached) to template folder, open metatrader (or compile indicator in MetaEditor), open any chart M5 timeframe, right mouse click on any place of the chart, select template and this template by name.

You can see something as the following:

It is part of asctrend system for M5 timeframe - template/chart for exit.

Files:

ND

Great, many thanks, you are a great sport.

I know you don't use semafors, I have been reading here and elswhere that some traders use these often, one guy on the daily, my point being a 3 arrived on the daily a couple of days ago for usd/chf, all the other indicators, whfm etc., they all point to a change in direction to bullish and as you pointed out whfm got there first with the heads up for this pair and of course the appearance of a new 3 on the daily signals a breakout. The semafor I downloaded was asytem2000 I believe igor's DT-ZZ is a good one which I am trying to find also. I'm in no doubt the holy grail one lol will be in here in forex-std along with a good thread, can you advise.

No doubts with whfm, it really gives you the main trend on the higher timeframes and early on too! Even if you get your entry wrong, great edge.

DT ZZ?

originally it is here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172952

and here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179789

It is interesting indicator:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172904/page2 - it is nothing with pattersn but interesting.

As I am looking for patterns for direction of the future possible trend so I just opened Metatrader 5 with HWAFM pattern tool. My goal was to select the pairs with all the patterns indicating uptrend or downtrend for almost all timeframes (started from H1 up to H12). I mean: if all developing patterns indicating uptrend only (or downtrend only) for those timeframes so I selected those pairs.
I opened HWAFM pattern tool (Metatrader 5).

- selected the pairs with all developing patterns indicating uptrend only or downtrend only for almost all timeframes (started from H1 up to H12). I mean: if all developing patterns indicating uptrend only (or downtrend only) for those timeframes so I selected those pairs.

- After that I opened M1 scalping templates on Metatrader 4 and trade Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe manually (public version or elite section version), or trade it by 10p3v0.0321_2 EA.
I did not select any pairs for today (HWAFM pattern tool). The only pair which is close to our condition (all developing patterns indicating uptrend only or downtrend only for almost all timeframes started from H1 up to H12) is GBPJPY for bullish. But it is not exactly ... I am not sure ...
Seems - I was mistaken

It is bearish.

Nothing happened till now ... just some drawdown on open trades ...

Anyway - stop loss for this EA is 160 pips (4 digit pips) and as I see - it is too far from any loss (no any loss till now).

Those 2 days were really very difficult as I traded GBPJPY for buy but it was not exact indicator for bullish for this pair with HWAFM patterns tool. Anyway - I received small losses on some trades, and some drawdown on open trades.

I traded by EA and manually on the same time.

It is the results for today and yesterday in pips (4 digit pips) and in dollars:

GBPJPY:

- pips: 65

- dollars: 101

Metatrader statements for this pair for those 2 days (today and yesterday):

It is the statement for this week (started since 17th of this month):

All the statements are attached.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post); explanation of the EA's inpuit is here.

Maybe its a newbie question. But im using Alpari UK with GMT 2 does it make a big difference? Do i need to change to GMT 0 to get the right signals?

ND

I don't know who or where to ask this question, so I apologise in advance if it's off topic. I need to download a file and decompile it in metatrader window then load the indys on chart, how do I do this. Many thanks

matfx:
HWAFM for GBPUSD. I'm watching the H8 chart of GBPUSD, price possible to break 50% fibo level of AD @ 1.6162. Trend still bullish.

And today GBPUSD did try break above 50% fibo of AD. A bullish butterfly on 5min chart. Miss the move.

Files:
gu_8h.png  47 kb
Reason: