Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 155

newdigital:
Hi samuel2012,

if it is some specific/special template so I have no idea.

But if it is usual template file so - read this post/video about how to apply the template:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178706

This small thread may be usefull too:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181256

Thanks I've found it

bstay2:
I like your template so much that I'm using it unchanged :-)

I use it also.

Files:

Hi mat!

Your next indi indiana jones?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

GbpJpy H1

cypher vs 5:0

Files:
cs2r.gif  44 kb

I've noticed some nice sharks that Zup doesn't pick up on 1h - is the Cypher pattern picked up more often?

butterfly usually is i toLD YOU so Indicator -- always too late

just now, butterfly just come up on my EURAUD 1 hr

it said up -- although I bet down to break even

one more thing strange

no candle enclosed on the way up, but it said up -- seldom happen too, ususally butterfly choose 5 point with enclosed candles

so I dunno, is it a prediction or what

after couple of hours, the indicator CHANGE IT MIND on the highest point

i.e. likely to move lower price than now

I must admit, I seldom see BUTTERFLY in action (the right wing of the butterfly)

usually, the indicator told the story a few hours too late

this time, I see the bilateral wing expand, just like the left wing

I want $eur aud to get lower though, as last time I enter sell, currently , my sell position is at break-even (no loss) level

last time, I put a sell limit order, because, I need to HEDGE (and it hit the price, then rebound up - damn it)

just to illustrate that butterfly might work sometime, but I still wont trust on it -- too much (as this is the first time I see that IT IS HELPFUL )

oooh the zup 101 indicator, I still love it (as it tell which direction that it likely to be)

I start to wonder, rather than extremities, how about

using zup 101 indicator, that got equal blue and pink lines, so up and down is equal chance -- 50 50

then I bet one (either direction) direction, is this better -- as these day, I could hedge and come up with breakeven point, I am well versed to do that, did it for 1 to 2 years on demo already (finally, learnt something in forex)

need this indi to fix problem.

Hello folks~

Currently, this indicator is not automatically updated.

Therefore, I change the time frame at certain interval for update.

Ignoring this process means judging current situation based on outdated data which can be very risky.

There has to be a solution to this problem. Although measuring time at every moment to change time frame is done by manual trading, but manual indicator will make it even more difficult.

I hope this problem would be solved at this time.

The most important thing is automatic update on data showed in the chart. I would like to ask you to do the following

This indicator paints top and bottom with blue and red, respectively.

Although representing with the blue and red line is significant, showing the previous location would be meaningful as well. Therefore, the history of blue and red lines is required to be expressed in the chart. Since blue and red are used for present, I suggest following colors to paint lines in the past.

The history of the blue line (the line before the current blue line) – Deep Sky blue with dotted line

The history of the red line (the line before the current red line) – Hot pint with dotted line

Colors should be changed in the parameter.

happy trading

thanks in advance

Files:
zup_v107.mq4  566 kb
107_nen.tpl  15 kb

hello frn

you can go to through navigator in top of the windows of mt4 software click navigator and you will get new windows.

Then click on second last menu called custom indicator and you will get same indicators which are not selected from insert>indicators>custom indicators=.

or

or

delete some unnecessary mt4 indicators from C:/program files> mt4 software>experts>indicator...

Hope you will get it

Thanks

poruchik:

I think - shark is old pattern

M5,15&H4 have bullish patterns

May be UP?

How to I activate the painting of the colors for the various triangles detected? I only see the latest pattern being colored.

Using ZUP 102, 110.

Files:
dswe2w.jpg  128 kb
Reason: