Price Patterns(Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) - page 108

I am finishing trading GBPCHF.

Bullish as expected by HWAFM pattern tools (at least for lower timeframes).

Files:

Thanks chrisstoff,

I will test it tomorrow.

=============

- HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 is here;

- How to instal - read started from this page till this one

- How to instal HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5 for Windows 7 : read this page till this one.

- Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 to be used together with HWAFM tool for Metatrader 5: public version and elite section version.

- how to trade using HWAFM patterns tool for Metatrader 5 and Trend Scalp system for M1 timeframe for Metatrader 4 in the same time :some trading examples/trading statements/results started from this page till this one; explanation about trading styles - read this post; explanation about Maksigen indicator - read this post.

- semi-automatic method of trading by EA: idea originally came from this page till this page; Original version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0321 EA; The new version for semi-automatic trading is 10p3v0.0331 EA: download from this post with the explanation - the user can select between MACD or TrandScalp strategies.; 10p3v0.0321_1 EA to be used together with Trend Scalp system for M1 public version with no re-enters is on this post and same but improved version (10p3v0.0321_2) with re-enters is on this post (use/download 2 indicators from previous 10p3v0.0321_1 version/post).

HWAFM for GBPUSD. I'm watching the H8 chart of GBPUSD, price possible to break 50% fibo level of AD @ 1.6162. Trend still bullish.

Files:
gbpusdh8.png  53 kb

HWAFM tool for EURUSD.

All patterns still showing bullish trend in middle term, price retrace from 50% fibo of AD point, H4 chart. From the price action it is possible it will try to break the 50% fibo level @1.4262.

Files:
eurusdh4_1.png  53 kb

Hi Guys

Here are my results using EA 321_2.

Started with 1 lot setting, but changed to 0.3 because of margin.

Personally I think that setting direction using HWAFM is very subjective. Surely there is something more definative and easier to read to determine general trend for next 1- 4 hrs?

Gil

Files:
statement.htm  37 kb
2011-07-14.png  64 kb

Hi chrisstoff

The V2 took a buy entry into EURUSD, but the it seems the Volt was still red. See attachments

Files:
eurbuy.png  46 kb
volt.png  16 kb

ND - What is the difference between public version and elite?

The differences are related to TrendScalp system only (to trade manually). EA is using public TrendScalp only (there is no any elite EA for elite TrendScalp in elite section).

- elite section TrendScalp using

adaptive Gann High-Low activator jma Heiken Ashi arrows-1 indicator (advanced elite section) and VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.2_alerts indicator (simple elite section):

- public TrendScalp system.

When we started to trade/talk about TrendScal - I realized that this system is from elite section and to avoid any confusing - MrTools created public TrendScalp system based on elite TrendScalp (some features were disabled in elite indicators for them to be public - for example jurik smoothing etc). Public TrendScalp is here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page53

After that - chrisstoff created EA for public TrendScalp.

Files:

Hi Gil,

Nice results: 10 percent in a day, I would be satisfied even with the half of that... I think you are on the right track.

As for your other question, I think NewDigital answered that one. The EA must not take a trade against any of the two indicators.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

GilR:
Hi Guys

Here are my results using EA 321_2.

Started with 1 lot setting, but changed to 0.3 because of margin.

Personally I think that setting direction using HWAFM is very subjective. Surely there is something more definative and easier to read to determine general trend for next 1- 4 hrs?

Gil

ND

What Gil was saying about it being subjective etc., I agree in part, yesterday I could not fathom anything on cable all day! I did not trade. Its great though when all the timeframes above the hour line up and of course hwfm gives you a clear picture on whats on it's way, bit like reading the weather.

Today, again cable, I cannot tell, H2 t/f and up are showing bearish except the weekly. The trusty stochastics are the same, the weekly stoch is waiting to go long, I suppose like anything else we have to wait for things to line up.

I have been using bigbears arrow, great read, that matfx etc will be familier with on the 4hr.

What is your view ND.

Have you any pair lined up today?

Reason: